9 week - half way there!

didimissy

So At the beginning of this journey, I heaved my lumpy body into my oversized swimming costume(straining the seams to the max) and had my man take photos of me from front, side and back ..... How the hell did I allow my bottom to become THAT vast?????!

We made a deal that at half way (22Kg / 50lb off) we would take some more, and then at (33kg / 75lb off) would do the same.

So I hit 50lb off on my wiFit last night and decided to bite the costume bullet again.

Found the costume and had to locate a few safety pins as it's seams were baggy, then compaired my start week to the new ones on photoshop - WOW!

Lumps and bumps have gone, as have my 3 double chins, and I actually do still have a waist afterall!

Thanks to all for all your support especially on the bad days!! Can't wait for the next photos! lol

Woohoo!!!!!! Brilliant hunny!! :D

I've not done pics, tho I've got a horrid pic my friend took just after Xmas which is my compare photo.

Keep it up hun, what's your target if you don't mind me asking. I want to see what I'm like at 10 stone which means its 115lb to lose but will see how I look to whether it's more or less ?

Well done again and keep up the great work

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Bex ..... My initial target it about the same as yours around 136lb, but I have since lowered it to 125 lb which gives me a little wiggle room for refeeding!!

Sounds like a plan. I may do that but I'm trying not to think of refeed at the mo. Lol

So we're in this for the long haul eh hun. :) Can't wait to finally have a nice slimmer summer with no baggy black tops in sight :D

keep those photos visible hun it'll spur you on even more and keep drinking ;)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back