9 weeks on CWP

Sammy g

Hi. Well been on CWP for 9 weeks now and have lost 32 pounds and 25 inches. I have went from a size 14-16 to a 10-12 and have went down three cups sizes and a back size. Only 13 pounds away from reaching my target weight. Since starting the diet it has been hard but well worth it. I feel so much better about myself and its been the best decision I have made to start the CWP. Just a bit annoyed now as all my clothes don't fit and had to give them all away but good thing is buying new clothes. Samantha xx

Fantastic weight loss Samantha in 9 weeks!

Very exciting when you get into smaller clothes...keep up the good work and you will be at goal before you know it.

Well done:happy096:

That's fantastic well done

Can I ask did you excercise and if yes what forms? Love the inch loss- amazing!!

That's fantastic well done

Can I ask did you excercise and if yes what forms? Love the inch loss- amazing!!
To be honest haven't done that much excerise, have been walking and gardening. I have now joined gym and booked boot camp classes. Thanks very much x

great job! keep going!

Wow well done Samantha - thats fantastic - you must feel so good. Can't wait til my clothes don't fit - have fun choosing new ones!

Wow well done Samantha - thats fantastic - you must feel so good. Can't wait til my clothes don't fit - have fun choosing new ones!
Thanks, well done on your weight lost so far, u will be at your target weight in no time and buying lots of new clothes. Xx

thanks - looking forward to it. I threw out all my fat clothes last time so have been living in just 3 outfits for the last 6-7 months. Really looking forward to getting some new ones - in a few months!!

Back