Step 1 Sole Source 9 weeks until my wedding!

WiccanBex

Well, that's not strictly true. I'm getting married on New Years Eve in Jamaica, but we fly out on Boxing Day, which is about 9 weeks away.

I started Cambridge in May and lost 18lb in 5 weeks, which was great, but since then I've been rubbish. I lose a bit, I gain a bit, rinse repeat.

It's my own fault, of course - I haven't stuck to the diet at all and now I'm 9 weeks away from 2 weeks of wearing bikinis and I'm huge and so ashamed of myself :( all I can do now is get back on track and see how we'll I can do in the last 9 weeks. I'm back on plan (and feeling crap as a result) and I've taken up hulahooping to get some extra exercise. It's harder than it looks but so much fun!

If I can lose 2st in 9 weeks, I'd be over the moon, but it's going to be tough because its getting so close to Christmas. If I'd just just stuck with it in the first place, I'd be at my goal weight by now :(

Don't blame yourself for the past. It's gone. Stick to the plan now and you'll be guaranteed 2 stones lighter in 9 weeks.

im on my first week..........day 5 nearly over one of the hardest diets ive ever done. Its gonna be worth it just need some positive thinking lol thomas how much water were you having on your first week to lose so much weight??:)

Well, weigh in is tomorrow. I've been good all week, even managed to do a bit of exercise :) so I'm not dreading the scales too much! Lol

I've taken up hula hooping, both for the cardio and as a distraction from the fridge and it really works! On both counts! Lol.

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Well, weigh in is tomorrow. I've been good all week, even managed to do a bit of exercise :) so I'm not dreading the scales too much! Lol

I've taken up hula hooping, both for the cardio and as a distraction from the fridge and it really works! On both counts! Lol.

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Good luck with your WI.

2st is very achievable if you stick to it, you'll look fab on the beach ;)

xx

I lost 6lb! I can't believe it! 100% back on track :)

After weeks of gaining a bit or staying the same, with no downward movement on the scales at all, it's like my first week all over again! In fact, it's better - I only lost 4lb in my first week! I'd like to lose 4lb next week, as they will take me to the lowest weight I've been in ages, but I think two big weeks in a row is unlikely. Still, shoot for the moon an all that!

WiccanBex said:
I lost 6lb! I can't believe it! 100% back on track :)

After weeks of gaining a bit or staying the same, with no downward movement on the scales at all, it's like my first week all over again! In fact, it's better - I only lost 4lb in my first week! I'd like to lose 4lb next week, as they will take me to the lowest weight I've been in ages, but I think two big weeks in a row is unlikely. Still, shoot for the moon an all that!

Aww that's brilliant, good luck for next week

;)

Xx

Great news, well done and congrats for your wedding. Im also on a beach this christmas but go the week before and have also faffed around all year pretending to diet...good luck xx

"Pretending to diet" - that's exactly it!! I've spent the whole year telling everyone else that I'm dieting, and telling myself that I've got loads of time and can start the diet "tomorrow"! Lol.

Oh well, I've run out of tomorrows so now it's time for some hard work!

Ive gone in to work probably every other day this year and announced im on a diet, by lunchtime ive eaten a mega bag of crisps and off into town for more food - definitely run out of tonorrows!

I want to walk around in thailand and not have to wear leggings under everything cos of thigh rubbing that hurts so much :-( xx

Back