1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

90day Challenge!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NatashaGabrielle, 11 January 2012 Social URL.

1. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone

I am going to set myself a little challenge of losing 3 1/2 stone in 3months. Thats 90 days which brings me up to the middle of April.

I find it better to count in days instead of months as it doesn't seem as long that way... haha all in the head i know:p! Does anyone else fancy doing this Challange with me?:eek:

I am starting on Thursday 12th January and plan on being 100% for 90days,

My aim is to lose 50lb before April 12th:eek:. I think i can do it hehe!!

My WI is tonight so i will work off what ever my WI reads and start tomorrow Thursday 12th Jan

I have alot of weight to lose but this way it breaks it up for me and i just have to think about getting through these 90days!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Good luck Natasha, I will try this too xx

4. _Flower_

_Flower_ Well-Known Member

I'm up for that, I had challanged myself to lose 2 1/2 stone by end of feb so I'll do the 50lbs with you xx

5. NatashaGabrielle

So would you like to join? How much would you like to lose in 90days?

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
    Jewel77 ~

6. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
    Jewel77 ~
    _Flower_ ~ 50lb

7. KBQueen

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
    Jewel77 ~ 50lb
    _Flower_ ~ 50lb

We all have the same goal for April :D

8. _Flower_

If I hit my target I'm going to put an extra £20 in my skinny fund tin!

9. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

I shall be done and on my holiday by then, but good luck, girls. xx

10. USAgirl

USAgirl Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies , I have not been on Here 4 almost a year so I am starting over and I am very excited. I am also aiming for 50lb pounds by April. My birthday is in April and this would be a great Bday gift to myself. Can someone please add me to the list I can not cut and paste at this moment. thanks

11. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Well-Known Member

Ill set my self up for the 50lbs too! eek scary but I need to give myself a kick up the bum!

12. KBQueen

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
    Jewel77 ~ 50lb
    _Flower_ ~ 50lb
    USAgirl ~ 50lb
    mybodyisacage ~ 50lb

:D:D:D

13. NatashaGabrielle

Ahh its wonderful to see so many people want to do this Challenge with me :D hehe <3 xx

14. _Flower_

Will be great to have some support. I did something silly, just worked out how much I need to lose to jump down to the next bmi level, 62lbs to get to obese level 2 :cry:

15. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Well-Known Member

May as well give it a shot!

NatashaGabrielle ~ 50lb
    Jewel77 ~ 50lb
    _Flower_ ~ 50lb
    USAgirl ~ 50lb
    mybodyisacage ~ 50lb
    Gorgeous_x ~50lb

16. NatashaGabrielle

Flower hun i have 169lb to lose now! Dont worry about the amount you have to lose.... the time will pass ANYWAY whether u lose weight the weight or not! <3 xxx

17. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Well-Known Member

BMI is soul destroying, I have 1 stone to lose to become obese (woo!) then about 5 to get to overweight :( such a long haul!

18. NatashaGabrielle

mybodyisacage my BMI is 51 at the moment to get to a BMI of 40 i have to lose 6 stone :( now THATS soul destroying lol! But hey where all here for the same reason right and we can ALL get rid of this weight :) xxx

19. KBQueen

Natasha going by your profile pic, you have a slim face. You're very pretty xx

20. NatashaGabrielle

Aw thanks Jools thats really nice to say, but once you see below my face you will be shocked lol Its just a HUGE round mess!! :( lol Your a very pretty girl too.... a lot of people on here are really pretty :) xxx

21. KBQueen

Aw thanks hun :) xx