Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stush
    Likes to post

[​IMG]

Naturally_Stush's Profile Albums
    Naturally_Stush's Photo Gallery

My Mood: [​IMG]

Diet: Cambridge

I just don't understand???
    Hi all,

Just a bit baffled with my weight loss. I started CD on the 4th March 09 weighing 15.2 addmitedly I played arround every now and then, had a nandos or even a KEBAB! Anyway I stopped that about 6 weeks ago and I went onto SS+ I noticed that my wieght really was not budging and 3 weeks ago went on to SSing 100 percent now the thing is i have only lost about 5lbs iin total in the 3 weeks, I do not understand? Should I move up the plan? Im 12.13.6. My target weoght is 11 stone. It's just so frustrating I have not had one bug loss since I started in March.
    Advice PLEASE!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liz1987

liz1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have you stuck to it 100% since you switched plans? This diet is pretty unforgiving if you pick or eat stuck other than what is allowed.

So be truthful to yourself - are you eating only CD packs or picking at other food?

Also, how much water are you managing?

4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya!yes 100percent so far today Ive had about 5litres of water!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.