???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stush
    Likes to post

[​IMG]

Naturally_Stush's Profile Albums
    Naturally_Stush's Photo Gallery

My Mood: [​IMG]

Diet: Cambridge

I just don't understand???
    Hi all,

Just a bit baffled with my weight loss. I started CD on the 4th March 09 weighing 15.2 addmitedly I played arround every now and then, had a nandos or even a KEBAB! Anyway I stopped that about 6 weeks ago and I went onto SS+ I noticed that my wieght really was not budging and 3 weeks ago went on to SSing 100 percent now the thing is i have only lost about 5lbs iin total in the 3 weeks, I do not understand? Should I move up the plan? Im 12.13.6. My target weoght is 11 stone. It's just so frustrating I have not had one bug loss since I started in March.
    Advice PLEASE!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liz1987

liz1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have you stuck to it 100% since you switched plans? This diet is pretty unforgiving if you pick or eat stuck other than what is allowed.

So be truthful to yourself - are you eating only CD packs or picking at other food?

Also, how much water are you managing?

4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya!yes 100percent so far today Ive had about 5litres of water!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.