99 cal snack choc bars

vickydink

Determined!!
Hi everyone

I saw the 99cal snack bars advertised on T.V
They include Time out, Breakaway, Blue Riband and Toffee Crisp.

I love chocolate and think these are low enough for me to incorporate into my calorie intake for the day. I probaby wont have one of these every day just when i REALLY fancy that fix.

Will my diet still be as effective? I know you cn eat what u want really on this diet as you just count it into the calories but when its cocolate and your dieting it seems too good to be true... :)

Hiya,

I don't know about diet being as effective as I haven't really tested it but I wanted to say there's Mila 100kcal packs of chocoballs /rolls and stuff too!

I've been having something snacky each day and I'm actually doing okay. :) Only gains I've had were water retention due to TOTM but I don't know how I'd do without my lil snacks.

Good luck xxx

If you can stick to just having one of those I'm sure it's fine! My problem is that I can't have just one, so I avoid them.

Haha no i know what u mean. I have not had a proper chocolate bar for ages!!
I have never been so determined on a diet before so i think i will manage at just having 1 :)

ooo i will have to test myself on this, wonder if i could just stick to one, i am very determined to do well so think i could, i may try it, although if i only buy one and not a multipack then i dont have a choice do i lol

They only do these in multipacks though dont they. On offer in Asda for £1 :) I have had mine since friday night and had 1 blue riband out of the 3 packs i bought!!

It's a shame that manufacturers don't do 100 cal packs of everything like they do in the states.

You can buy single 100 cal packs of pringles...proper ones, not those silly little ones. Or 100 cal packs of oreos. 100 cal muffins. The list goes on. Not much you can't get in 100 cal single packages.

Can't understand why we can't get them here. And for goodness sake, why 99 cals. Why not 100? Yeah, I know the psychology of it, but surely they don't think we are fooled whereas the Yanks aren't :confused:

Back