9lb gain post holiday :-(

Ahh thank god!! I am feeling exactly the same 9lb gain after 3 week holiday and can't get back on it at all. I just can't understand it! We know it works so where has our focus gone :-( Xx

Monica88 said:
Ahh thank god!! I am feeling exactly the same 9lb gain after 3 week holiday and can't get back on it at all. I just can't understand it! We know it works so where has our focus gone :-( Xx

Ladies I know how u feel I have been struggling for last 9/10 weeks but I saw the ad in the paper at the weekend for Cambridge it's on my fridge and I too will get in that little black dress for my Xmas night out :) fresh start again for me today we can do it just remember why u started this diet get out an old photo of what u used to look like and take one of U now if that's not inspiration enough to keep going nothing will be

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Hey Ladies

I have been exactly the same struggling to get back in the zone, if I am honest I'd say since June really when I had a good look at my cards I have only lost 10lb in months, so Sunday had a good old talk with myself and got through yesterday 100% ss+, today I am hoping for the same, we will be in our lbd's for xmas, looking gorgeous, we can do it!!

Lots of love and willpower vibes.

Le xx

Back