9st 3lbs lost and at target. WooHoo!

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
I love this area of the forum and am absolutely amazed at some of the transformations posted here. Everyone is so inspirational and I've been wondering for a while whether I should post my own pictures up. I haven't until now as I really didn't think that I looked that different. After all, I'm still obese and no where near target! That said, I saw a photo taken yesterday and compared it to one taken at a wedding last summer and can definitely see a difference.
The first picture was July last year and I put on about a stone after that before joining SW in September. I think I must have been just over 20stone (I was 21st 2lb when I joined). The second was taken yesterday at 15st 2lbs.

Update... The third was taken last weekend, at 7stone 9lbs lost. I actually wore a mini dress without leggings, just tights! I am now 1.5stone to target, though this is taking a lot longer to shift.

In case you're wondering, I'm holding a cupcake with a mouth made of icing!
before.jpgduring.jpg image-3374083148.jpg

Updated photo on page 3 - now 8stone 11lbs lost!
Target pics on page 6 - 9st 3 lost.

Last edited:
omg yes you can tell. Well done thats fantastic. Hope you enjoyed the cupcake, looks like you have something to celebrate. x

Thank you Bossiegirl!

Unfortunately not celebrating - a lovely friend at work is leaving at the end of the week and she brought in personalised cupcakes all with different designs on for everyone in our department. I have a big mouth, literally and i don't shut up, hence the icing mouth!

You look incredible! Congrats on your super amazing loss! :) x

Congrats hon, i cant wait till i can see that much of a difference on me. Seems to me i dont look any different really but its great to see someone who has made such a big impact on their lives :)

Keep up the good work hon!

thanks for putting the pictures up - you look fabulous and have achieved so much. x

Wow you look fab x

WOW - WHat a transformation already! Keep it up - you look great! xx

Well done Supergirl on your Super weight loss.

Have to say - very pretty too (before and after)

Thanks everyone- it's nice to be able to see a difference in myself as I don't always appreciate it when I look in the mirror; I'm too busy noticing all the bits that are still wobbly and that I don't like!

You look amazing!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

You will tone up as it takes time for the skin to shrink...

well done!!

I love this area of the forum and am absolutely amazed at some of the transformations posted here. Everyone is so inspirational and I've been wondering for a while whether I should post my own pictures up. I haven't until now as I really didn't think that I looked that different. After all, I'm still obese and no where near target! That said, I saw a photo taken yesterday and compared it to one taken at a wedding last summer and can definitely see a difference.
The first picture was July last year and I put on about a stone after that before joining SW in September. I think I must have been just over 20stone (I was 21st 2lb when I joined). The second was taken yesterday at 15st 2lbs.

In case you're wondering, I'm holding a cupcake with a mouth made of icing!
View attachment 50874View attachment 50875
you look brilliant!!

You look so good now! You can definitely see a difference :) Can't wait to see ur pic when u get to your GW x

Back