9th weigh in

Mburke

Silver Member
Well I had my 9th weight in today and I was down 3.5lbs yesssssss. This of course means I have 2st13.5lbs down in the 9weeks or 41.5lbs altogether

Oh I am so happy really couldn't have even dreamed of this at the start of the year but I will be ending 2012 on a better note as a slimmer and better me and hopefully great 2013 to come

Mburke said:
Well I had my 9th weight in today and I was down 3.5lbs yesssssss. This of course means I have 2st13.5lbs down in the 9weeks or 41.5lbs altogether

Oh I am so happy really couldn't have even dreamed of this at the start of the year but I will be ending 2012 on a better note as a slimmer and better me and hopefully great 2013 to come

It is so worth it in the end isn't it!!! Well done to you mburke new year really is going to be fab this year!!! Roll on 2013 with our new slimmer selves

Well done!:happy096::happy096:

Thank you shediver

Nataliej yes it is worth it just had my mother in law ask was I drink maggots as this is what she was told was in it oh some people just shouldn't speak

Nina22 thanks

well done hon!!! youre doing great!!!:D

Thank you silver79 you are doing very well yourself

Well done Mburke!! Fantastic achievement, you should be very proud of yourself. We started about the same time and you've been a big help in keeping me going. A couple of months and you will be at your goal!

Thanks busy mum like yourself I think we both have an aim and nothing will stop us

Thanks emmieclair

Thank you amar best of luck with lipotrim here's hoping all goes well just take it one day at a time. I will be having my 10th weight in tomorrow

Thanks whirly am a bit upset over it won't say what I did but have dusted myself down and back to things again

Hey Mburke. I hope you are ok. This diet is really tough at times and it can send us crazy! Hang in there you are doing so well.

Busy Mum said:
Hey Mburke. I hope you are ok. This diet is really tough at times and it can send us crazy! Hang in there you are doing so well.

Thanks busy mum I was good for the rest of yesterday only had 1shake last nite over what happen in the morning and you know what it wasn't even the diet that got to me it was my child's teacher saying I am making my little girl fat it really upset me spent the day crying as this is why I am trying to sort out my weight problem sorry for the rant

Thanks busy mum I was good for the rest of yesterday only had 1shake last nite over what happen in the morning and you know what it wasn't even the diet that got to me it was my child's teacher saying I am making my little girl fat it really upset me spent the day crying as this is why I am trying to sort out my weight problem sorry for the rant

OMG!! That's is unbelievable, she has no right to say that to you!! No wonder you were upset, bloody hell!! I'm sorry Mburke but you're not even that big. I started this diet almost 8½ stone heavier than you! I think you should complain about that teacher if you feel strong enough to. One of the reasons I started this diet is so my children don't end up as unhealthy as me and if someone said that to me I know I would be absolutely devastated. A big hug to you. I hope you're feeling better today.

Busy Mum said:
OMG!! That's is unbelievable, she has no right to say that to you!! No wonder you were upset, bloody hell!! I'm sorry Mburke but you're not even that big. I started this diet almost 8½ stone heavier than you! I think you should complain about that teacher if you feel strong enough to. One of the reasons I started this diet is so my children don't end up as unhealthy as me and if someone said that to me I know I would be absolutely devastated. A big hug to you. I hope you're feeling better today.

Thanks busy mum I would but the principal was at the meeting also what is wronge is the fact I won't let them move her into a mainstream class as I feel she still needs to be in her asd unit on a plus side I joined her and my 11 yr old in the swimming pool for 3 month and I took out a 2 month membership

Back