• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A BIT CONFUSED !!!

Hello everyone.

I seen the adverts on tv and have heard of lipotrim, was sent a trial pack about 2 years ago via another site. The reason I am confused it because I thought lipotrim was just pills you take, and yet the threads I have read (so far) are all talking about shakes etc, which I know is done with vlcd (cd,LL, etc) can someone explain why Lipotrim threads are saying about shakes and stuff.

cheers - shell

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Lipotrim is a shake based diet like CD etc xxxx

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ooooh what adverts on TV??

KD

Gone fishing
Maybe you are thinking about Lipobind, which is a pill and also advertised on TV

hello again

thanks 4 all ur replies. kd is correct lipobind is the one I was thinking of (sorry ) . mind you I had not heard of lipotrim vlcd , so maybe there is a lesson here (lol). is there a website etc or anyone on here can tell me about lipotrim, as I tried a vlcd before (cd) and didnt not find it at all successful, I lost 5lbs in 8 weeks (without cheating 100%), and for the price I didnt think that was a good weight loss, and in less then a week I put it all back on (eating healthily). If anyone can shed some light I would be most grateful.
thanks - shell x

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
5lb in 8 weeks??

I havent tried CD but in 4 weeks I've lost 22lb on LT.

Its amazing and I would not have managed that on any other diet. I now feel confident about goin on holiday at the end of July!!

ChellyWellyBoot

Yup, I lost alot aswell!!

5lb in 8 weeks??? were you eating aswell??

LT is pretty much the same as CD but with less flavours xxxxx

5lb in 8 weeks??

I havent tried CD but in 4 weeks I've lost 22lb on LT.

Its amazing and I would not have managed that on any other diet. I now feel confident about goin on holiday at the end of July!!
yes 5lbs in 8 weeks I lost on cd......I was looking at the lipotrim website and its state it was introduced and use by doctors surgeries some years ago. can I still get this via my gp surgery??

cheers - shell x

ChellyWellyBoot

Im not sure, you would have to speak to your doctor and see if they give you a perscription, if not you get it from a pharmacy xxx

KD

Gone fishing
I tried a vlcd before (cd) and didnt not find it at all successful, I lost 5lbs in 8 weeks (without cheating 100%), and for the price I didnt think that was a good weight loss, and in less then a week I put it all back on (eating healthily).
Sadly, as all diets work on some level of calorie reduction, if CD didn't work for weightloss, then LT, LL, WLS Band, WW, SW etc wont work either :(

You do really need to go to your doctor though as something must be very wrong. There has never been a case as far as I know of people not losing fat on a calorie restricted diet. I'm sure your doctor would be pleased to refer you to the experts :hug99:

ChellyWellyBoot

Shell, it depends where you live...

If your in England its about £36 a week

N.i - £45

And ROI - is alot!

ChellyWellyBoot

Good luck with the docs chick xxxx