A bit dispondent

melarnz

Silver Member
I started SW 5 weeks ago and have so far lost 16.5lbs. (which I'm chuffed about). My weigh in was monday and I lost 6lb.

I was really chuffed. I had a sneaky weigh in and I have put on 3lb since then! (my scales weigh the same as hers)! I know it seems ungrateful, but I really don't want a gain, when I have been following the plan to the T. I always have a third, if not half superfree.

But now I'm worried to use my syns :-(

I am a serial weigher and sometimes i have found that i gain weight after a weigh in, with me usually it drops off by next weigh in but its usually a sts as i have lost a lot of weight in the previous weigh in. Keep to plan it will pay off may not in your next weigh in but definately in following and try not weigh yourself before weigh in if it gets you down x

I can't help but weigh myself every morning and even if I've been 100% eating superfree foods and only 5 syns a day I always gain weight and then by Monday I've usually lost half a pound and somehow by Tuesday (my weigh in day) I've lost 3lbs. So now I only weigh myself at group because even if I was 100% and felt good in myself and sw, once I stepped on my home scales to be greeted by a gain I would feel miserable an cheated.

Never weigh yourself mid-week, its not an accurate reading, it needs to be a full week, my husband threw my scales out and i missed them at first but i don't any more, now i weigh at group only and its much better xxx

Wow, that is such a great loss in your first few weeks. I've been following the plan for the same amount of time and have only lost 4.2lbs!! Our weight does fluctuate from day to day and at different times of the month, so don't worry, carry on what you're doing and you'll be fine :)

You shouldn't weigh mid week this will teach u. Carry on as normal come weigh in day u will lose don't worry

I agree that you shouldn't get weighed at home if you go to a class, but I can't agree that sticking to the plan will guarantee a loss! I have been 100% for 13 months, and I have had mostly losses of 1lb+, but there have been weeks when I have gained or maintained. Weight loss is not an exact science! However, as long as you follow the plan, then you will get to your target, but week by week, you may not always get the result you want or deserve, I'm afraid!

Back