• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A bit of advice about getting drunk!!

Big H

Silver Member
Hey all,

I've got my school reunion in 2 weeks. Now on my numerous CD Journeys I have never deviated from SS, i.e I have been 100%, but this time I am deffo going to want to have a drink on this day.

How would you advise I take myself out of Keytosis? e.g shall I do it gradually over a few days, or just the day before?

Cheers

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Big H

I would speak to your CDC but you should be well out of Ketosis when you start drinking (see the thread on Dangers of Alcohol). I would probably go up to the 1000cal step for a week, starting at least a few days before the event.

I had my first drink last Friday since January, it was sooooo goood!! Hope you enjoy the reunion.

Big H

Silver Member
Hi Big H

I would speak to your CDC but you should be well out of Ketosis when you start drinking (see the thread on Dangers of Alcohol). I would probably go up to the 1000cal step for a week, starting at least a few days before the event.

I had my first drink last Friday since January, it was sooooo goood!! Hope you enjoy the reunion.
Cheers for the advice and congrats on your Weight Loss