A bit of advice/help pleassseee

emms31

Hi all

Been toying for a whole with the idea of doing CD and been lurking in their forum trying to work out if it's for me when I came across s&s.

I have to say this really appeals to me because I like the idea of not just living of shakes and soups :)

So I'm after some expert advice from you all if you don't mind :D

So I have a fair amount to lose but was thinking of getting the trial pack to try to see if I can make it the only thing I'm confused about is should I do 3 packs and a meal or 4 packs :/
It's probably really obvious and I'm bring thick lol

Also is there any flavours I should steer clear of?

Thanks in advance

Emma

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's no right or wrong thing to do it's down to choice. I prefer just having the 4 packs but the losses are the samevwhichever option you go for

As for which packs to avoid you won't get 2 people offering the same advice. Best to try one of everything :)

You can mix and match between just having the packs and having 3 plus a meal so you can have 4 packs one day and 3 plus the meal on others. Whatever suits you. Veg is allowed every day whatever option you choose. And as Starlight says it's best to try all of the flavours as people like different things.

Thank you ladies that's made my mind up I'm going to order the trial pack today :)

One last think milk ... Is this a definite no no? I don't drink alot I just like it in my tea

You can have up to 150ml of skimmed milk per day as part of the plan. Not a huge amount but milk is quite carby.

PS it's worth reading the sticky threads at the top of the forum. They contain lots of useful info.

Thanks you've been a great help :D

I'll go check them out

Back