a bit of inspiration

lillie

weighs a lot less
i thought id just write a thread for all the stugglers (me included) and the new starters. Ive been shopping for new clothes this morning and had a great time .When i started LT i was wearing size 22 clothes top and bottom and to be honest they were getting a little tight ,today i had to buy size 14 for the top and size 16 bottoms i was so impressed and really couldnt believe it i think i was still at school the last time i got down to them sizes,so even though this diet can get hard it is sooo worth every bad day ,i hope this helps and keeps you motivated xxxxx lil xxxx

Woohooo great news Lil that really is fab and you should be really proud of youself and your sexy new figure xxx

.When i started LT i was wearing size 22 clothes top and bottom and to be honest they were getting a little tight ,today i had to buy size 14 for the top and size 16 bottoms i was so impressed and really couldnt believe it i think i was still at school the last time i got down to them sizes,so even though this diet can get hard it is sooo worth every bad day ,i hope this helps and keeps you motivated xxxxx lil xxxx

Hi Lillie,

Congratulations and well done, it is fantastic!!!

You weight loss is impressive in only ten weeks!!!:happy096:

start weight 17stone 9lbs
week1 - 11lbs
week 2 -7lbs
week 3 -5lbs
week 4 -6lbs
week 5 -3.5lbs
week 6 -5lbs
week 7 -5lbs 3 STONE GONE
week 8 -3.5lbs
week 9 -2lbs
week10 -6lbs current weight 13stone 11lbs

Welldone.gif

Yes well done lillie, are you about 5 ft 7 or 8? I think you are or should say were the same sort of height and start weight as me . its very encouraging to see what can b achieved in such a short space of time. So thanks for sharing i only hope i can b like you in 10 weeks or so.
Toni

Wow Lillie, fab losses!......Well done Mrs x

I thought so........ so from now on im going to b watching you !!!! Thanks. I cant wait to b a size 16 again...most dream of size zero...am i sad??

Can i ask have you lost your boobs??? sorry

Toni

my boobs have shrunk ive gone from a dd to a big c,still a handful though lol when i started a size 16 bottom seemed a long way off my arse had its own postcode ,i dont really want to be much smaller on the top half im happy with a 14 my collarbones already stick out ,but i cant wait to be a 14 on the bottom,size 0 is disgusting if you ask me xxx

Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip. Keep up the good work an you will be in that 14 bottom in no time.

Really is great lil, ive only just gone to 14 bottom now! xxx

Im also a size dd and would b happy with a c cup....thats lovely to know thanks....my partner keeps moaning about me losing them.
There is much more choice of nice clothes for you already.I remember being very confident as a size
14.... i was a 12 before the kids but really wouldnt want to b that small again. I had no curves.
Thanks for answering such personal questions lille.

Toni

Well done lill :D thats brilliant. In such a short space of time. I bet you never thought it 10 weeks ago !!

Thanks .....I will have to think of something really juicy to ask now. Lol

Toni

That is really motivating Lillie - and all in just 10 weeks. I am sure it felt like ten weeks whilst you were going through it but, what a small chunk in time, to have these amazing results for a life time. Well done you! Julia x

Back