A bit of proffesional advice please :)

xxxfayxxx

HI :)
would cutting out the syns/he as/bs effect my weightloss/gain in anyway

do you need to have all your syns every day?
do you need to have your all your healthy extras every day?

I do enjoy quick foods too so for example this is my daily food for yesterday am i eating enough??

some times i dont have much for my daily amount of food..
breakfast 2 x weetabix with sweetner and whole milk
lunch sandwich with butter and ham with extra light salad cream and banana
dinner cheese and broc batchelors made with milk and water
late night to stop me snacking / ringing for a takeaway ahaha hot choc options 40calorie one

can anyone see where im going wrong?

thankyou in advance xxxx

There isn't really any super free foods. There needs to be with each meal.

Eg: I usually have 2weetabix with milk for breakfast but I will add a banana and raspberries in with it (at least two different types of fruit, maybe three)

Definitely need more super free foods, you don't HAVE to use all your syns but a few a day definitely help because then you don't feel like you're depriving yourself!! Good luck x

You might prefer Green, as then you get 2 HEBs so you could have both cereal and bread for a sandwich.

i was told on saturday by my consultant, that i can have up to 15 syns, but aim for just 10 for a a better loss - so i dont eat all mine - plus with all the free food and super free, you dont really need that many syns to add to cooking. i dont eat crisps or much choc, so for my syns il add it to my cooking or il have voddi or a choc mouse or drink

HI :)
would cutting out the syns/he as/bs effect my weightloss/gain in anyway

do you need to have all your syns every day?
do you need to have your all your healthy extras every day?

I do enjoy quick foods too so for example this is my daily food for yesterday am i eating enough??

some times i dont have much for my daily amount of food..
breakfast 2 x weetabix with sweetner and whole milk
lunch sandwich with butter and ham with extra light salad cream and banana
dinner cheese and broc batchelors made with milk and water
late night to stop me snacking / ringing for a takeaway ahaha hot choc options 40calorie one

can anyone see where im going wrong?

thankyou in advance xxxx

It doesn't really look like you've fully embraced the slimming world way of eating. I think you will lose weight if you eat that way evey day as it looks like fairly low calories to me, but it's not Slimming World if you decide to ignore syns and hexs! Personally I think SW is a great plan, and try to follow it to the letter. If you feel that it's not for you you could always try food logging on my fitness pal or similar- it's a free site which allows you track calories and lose weight that way. Or you could have a really good read through your SW books and try to stick to the plan - if you do SW I'd give it your all for a little while, try to retrain yourself to eat in a healthy way rather than following a diet. Hopefully it'll become second nature soon and you'll be able to lose weight and keep it off. Good luck!

Hello the syns and healthy extras are an important part of slimming world plan. Having a few syns and a bit of your fat in your diet can kick start your metabolism and your body won't hold on to all of the fat u eat if u give it the little bit it needs a day. And as for the healthy extras they are there to be part of a healthy balanced diet. The a choice gives you the calcium your body needs and the b choice is a very important part of the plan because it contains fibre which makes u go to the toilet helping u pass out the food you have eaten. Slimming world does work so you should embrace the whole plan and trust it :)

Back