A bit too fast..?

Angellove

Hi I started at 16st 11 nineteen days ago and yesterday and today when weighing myself I've measured in the high fourteens. I want to be pleased but it feels so scary almost like it's too quickly.
Because my chemist is pregnant I'm not being weighed again officially until a week this Friday and I'm just concerned it's coming off too fast? Is that possible? Or should I relax and enjoy?
It doesn't help I have the cough/cold from Hell so I feel really dizzy and tired and achey along with normal symptoms of runny nose and continuous cough - I think maybe if u weren't poorly and had my usual massive energy stores I usually have with lt I'd feel great but I'm just worried. Xxx

As long as you are taking your shakes and drinking your water hun, it's fine!! Enjoy it, that is the beauty of LT-it is hard, but the rewards are great!.. Just imagine how fantastic your losses are going to be.. WOW!!
Hope you feel better soon x x

Thanks su - I've just seen someone with similar losses too (I don't see tickers on my phone so unless they type it out I don't know) so that's reassured me as well. It's a strange feeling though!! Yes I'm forcing those shakes down me I missed one last week and omg never again the day after i felt lousy!! And my water too I'm a peeing machine :)

lol @ "peeing machine".. As far as i can remember it does get better with the toilet runs, but maybe i am kidding myself!! .. Whatever you are doing is obviously working well for you.. Well done hun, keep going x x

That's an amazing loss!!

Don't forget to moisturise....we don't want stretch marks! :)

Thanks all. Re stretch marks I already have a few after three babies but started looking after my skin ages ago to help prevent new ones - I use a mixture of bio oil and firming cocoa butter in morning after my bath and baby oil after my shower at night. I'm so excited now I know it's ok to lose this quickly I really can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring x

WOW that is amazing! well done you :)

Glad to know its workings for you hun. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is saggy tats. At 18 its a real vanity issue for me, so I've started wearing bras to bed just to try to give them boobies a bit more support.
xxxx

Glad to know its workings for you hun. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is saggy tats. At 18 its a real vanity issue for me, so I've started wearing bras to bed just to try to give them boobies a bit more support.
xxxx

I really hope it works for you Bev.. When i lost my first lot of weight, i lost loads off mine, and my hubbies comment was "they look like slate layers nail bags!!" :eek: lmaoooooooooo x x

Needless to say there was an awful lot of silence in our house for a while!! lol x x

Back