• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A cheap cut of Lamb = Amezzin

Slowly but surely x
I bout a cheap cut of lamb (Lamb breast - slightly fatty). It was only £3 for a good sized joint. Its the cheapest cut of lamb at your butchers, ask him to save you some!

I cooked it on gas mark 1 for 4 hours wrapped in foil. And OMG! It was so tender, it fell apart when I tried to slice it. It was more tasty than shoulder and I love shoulder. It fed me, my daughter and hubby - they had it with rice and veg - I had it with a ton of leek and cabbage.

Try it, I beg you - it takes the edge of expensive carbing!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mayo Addict
For me, lamb is the king of meats....it cannot be beaten!

Always good to hear of some bargains - though unfortunately around my way butchers are few and far between. I still try and look out for cheap lamb in the supermarkets. Had a reduced price boneless shoulder last week which was roasted then slightly fried with a small amount of korma sauce....it was probably the best dinner I've ever had on a low carb diet!

Slowly but surely x
Sainsburys sell it, its their basic range and is dirt cheap. def going to be a weekly feature.
Its so tasty, nicer then steak. I cant get enough steamed cabbage right now, def getting three cupfuls (parp!)
Lamb is one meat I have never really eaten much of, but since I have just started Atkins, I will definitely be giving this a go. Cheers.

Clean green leafy machine
I LOVE lamb (as a good Kiwi lol) - heading to Sainsburys :)

Silver Member
Bought mine at sainsburys earlier, having it tomorrow night, as said only £3 for the joint. looking very forward to tomorrow