A clean slate...

Tinkerbell81

Hi all! I am new to exante and have never tried a VLCD before but am hoping for a clean slate and to draw a line under my yo yo dieting habits!

I am on day 4, using shakes and bars and feeling ok wasn't hungry today at all, am hoping to loose at least 3 stone to take me back to my wedding day weight and reduce my BMI to within a healthy range.

Its been a big help reading all the posts and seeing others feeling the same way I do!! Good luck everyone :hug99::hug99:

Hya and welcome Tinkerbell. :hug99: xx

Good luck on your journey.
I'm finding it a big help with my diary, charting everything down and having people pop in helps immensely with the motivation. Might be worth you starting one?

Tinkerbell81 said:
Hi all! I am new to exante and have never tried a VLCD before but am hoping for a clean slate and to draw a line under my yo yo dieting habits!

I am on day 4, using shakes and bars and feeling ok wasn't hungry today at all, am hoping to loose at least 3 stone to take me back to my wedding day weight and reduce my BMI to within a healthy range.

Its been a big help reading all the posts and seeing others feeling the same way I do!! Good luck everyone :hug99::hug99:

WTG Tinkerbell !!! :-D xxxx

Morning everyone! ah thanks for your encouragement!! good idea gigglepants might start a diary be nice to have somewhere to put all my thoughts together and would certainly welcome any help with motivation! ;) :)

Hope u all have a fab weekend xxx

Good luck! It will work, just keep at it - get through the first week and you'll be watching the lbs fly off you!

Back