A decision :-( No more SSing

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi all,

Some of you may be aware that I have been struggling with SSing and all the stress of late nights working and all the stuff thats going on in my life at the moment! I had been back on the wagon 100% since Saturday, but by last night I was feeling ill, weak and unable to concentrate on my work. I ate a tiny amount of chicken and was then physically sick, and I think that the stress I am under at the moment and the amount of stuff i am doing requires me to eat more calories.

So I have made a decision to take some time out for a few weeks and not try to SS. I have decided to go on my own healthy eating regime (which is low carb and high protein) which should allow me to get through this time without putting on- and hopefully continuing to lose. I hereby promise to eat a healthy breakfast every day and not be naughty. And when the time is right I will be re-joining you all wholeheartedly.

I will still be around on the site but as I have so much on I wont be messaging much. Thankyou all for your support, and I wish you all the best of luck! :wave_cry:

Nikki xxx

Probably wise Nikki......

I know it all sucks just now!!! grrrrr!!! good luck, I'm sure you'll do great in diet land and with exams etc.

When are your dead lines?

I have a whiteboard with my deadline dates, what it is and then percentage complete and I update it every day.

Helps me feel less stressed.....might be helpful for you?

xx

Good luck to you NIkki,
You have to do what is right for you.
I've been fairly poorly myself, just finding it so hard, at work yesturday I was so ill, I was able to do my work, but I really wasn't with it for most of the day.
I'm giving real thought to the 790 plan,as my attempts at healthy eating alone haven't really worked.
Good luck
Penny

Thanks Coley,

I have one tomorrow, one next Thursday (dissertation- which incidentally I lost due to a virus on my laptop YESTERDAY!!! arrrgh (luckily have only lost the most recent 400 words), one the following week (and the event that I am organising is on the same day), one the week after that, then its exams!!!!

So very stressful. Thanks for your kind words and support hun!
xxx

Good luck you- you are taking control and making the right decision for you now. Remember- your decision, your control, so you will succeed with your new eating plan. And have that healthy breakfast- no skipping meals! You rule the food, not the other way round.

Thanks Coley,

I have one tomorrow, one next Thursday (dissertation- which incidentally I lost due to a virus on my laptop YESTERDAY!!! arrrgh (luckily have only lost the most recent 400 words), one the following week (and the event that I am organising is on the same day), one the week after that, then its exams!!!!

So very stressful. Thanks for your kind words and support hun!
xxx

Virus!! god...I had 4 copies of my dissy!!! hahaha. Paranoia!!

One on my hard drive, one on my external hard drive, one on my USB and one emailed to myself!!!:rolleyes:

drat and bother to losing 400 words!! soooooo annoying!:mad:

Just one thing at a time hun....write it all down, in a little list it doesn't seem so bad.

Keep at it hun....might be worth getting some iron? I've been knackered all the time, sounds like you're the same. Might be a little low on iron just now? You can get them from the chemist for about £2.

Hopefully perk you up a little.
xx

hey hun

a glad u made this decision, cos the last thing we all want is for u to be ill

good luck with all ya work, u will do fab and cant wait for u to join us again soon :)

xxx

Makes sense, you've got so much on at the moment, and if you're eating healthily you shouldn't put any weight back on - SS will still be there when you're ready.

All the best with your exams and work - hope it all goes well for you :)

th36.gif

sounds like the right thing to do
still come on here though when you get the chance
well done so far and hope you manage to do well in the on
coming weeks
kaz xxx

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know I'm still alive and doing OK. Haven't put any weight on since stopping SSing, and feel much better. Even went out on the razzle last night to celebrate handing in my work on Thursday afternoon- wish I hadn't though- all those cals - EEK!!! And I felt rubbish today because of it. Note to self: drinking is neither healthy, nor worth the money. Water is the way forward!!

xxx

PS I got into my skinny jeans yesterday night that I tried on last weekend and were too small :) they were my aim when I started this diet, and now they fit!! What am I gonna aim for now?? Will have to go out and buy myself a pair of size 12s to aim for I think!!!

xx

Well done on the skinny jeans..(what are they...jeans that is) hee hee or skinny.
Wow well done too on not putting any weight on.

Hehe thanks girlies! Well they arent skinny jeans as such- but they are jeans from my skinny days if u see what I mean, so getting back into them without a muffin top was a big achievement. And I actually have curves on my bottom half now rather than just a dumpy looking figure!! Stick with it everyone, size 12s are just down the road...

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know I'm still alive and doing OK. Haven't put any weight on since stopping SSing, and feel much better. Even went out on the razzle last night to celebrate handing in my work on Thursday afternoon- wish I hadn't though- all those cals - EEK!!! And I felt rubbish today because of it. Note to self: drinking is neither healthy, nor worth the money. Water is the way forward!!

xxx

Happy for you that you have not gained any weight and well done for handing in your work!!! That was huge stress hanging over you...

PS I got into my skinny jeans yesterday night that I tried on last weekend and were too small :) they were my aim when I started this diet, and now they fit!! What am I gonna aim for now?? Will have to go out and buy myself a pair of size 12s to aim for I think!!!

xx

Size 12 skinny jeans:wow:

Well done, brill achievement:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think maintaining your weight is the next big goal:)

Love Mini xxx

Great to hear from you- well done on getting the work in and the jeans. As for the blow out- you know what to do- behind you now, keep on the healthy stuff- I hope you have been having your healthy breakfasts!

You have to do what is right for you at the time. It is very hard ss-ing when you have a lot on your plate. It can feel like it is taking over your life. Which is fine sometimes as a means to an end but other times there are other things that take priority

Back