A dry night on the town :/

Spandex

I'm going out to a hen night tonight and obviously I can't have any alcohol, I'm also a bit wary about having coke as I can't be sure the pubs will serve coke zero and there's a 500ml per day limit (thanks to twiowl for this info) Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can drink in the bars? I was going to have a small amount of lime and soda, do you think this will knock me out of ketosis?

If it has Critics acid in it would do, and most drinks have it in it! Only thing is water really as far as I know c

Spandex said:
I'm going out to a hen night tonight and obviously I can't have any alcohol, I'm also a bit wary about having coke as I can't be sure the pubs will serve coke zero and there's a 500ml per day limit (thanks to twiowl for this info) Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can drink in the bars? I was going to have a small amount of lime and soda, do you think this will knock me out of ketosis?

I at a party too Hun and its hard but just had mushroom pasta with chicken breast ! And fine now good luck and stay positive :) xx

I hope you had fun honey regardless of not drinking. Well done for sticking to it. X
I have given up drinking this year (just for 12 months) in a bid to lose this weight and get healthy & I've been to quite a few things now where everyone has been drinking. I know it's really hard :(
I really like sparkling mineral water & I often get a bottle of it and ask for a wine glass....it makes me feel a bit more like I'm drinking. :D
Hope it wasn't too awful.
Xxx

Back