• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

'A Fat Rant' - brilliant video!

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
I posted a link to this the other week. Joy Nash is fantastic. My favourite part?

"No. Now. It's all you've got."

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
She made lots of good, postive comments .... but then she IS tall, well proportioned and gorgeous. :)

She made lots of good, postive comments .... but then she IS tall, well proportioned and gorgeous. :)
Are you now descriminating against ...... "tall, well proportioned and gorgeous" women? ;)

We can't help it you know?! ;)

Great video by the way .... may be I aught to stop attributing my problems to weight.

7 years single? It's because I've no social life to meet people and I'm a b!tch ... not because I'm fat.;) :D

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Are you now descriminating against ...... "tall, well proportioned and gorgeous" women? ;)
Not discriminating against them .... just HUGELY jealous! When you have the proportions of La-La from the Tellytubbies then it's hard to find any enthusiasm for bouncing around announcing 'Hey I'm fat!' :)

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)
she doesn`t look over 200lbs does she?

if i looked like that at 200lb i`d be happy

and funnily enough chelle i seem to resemble po aswell lol

kaz x

chelle_powell

We ride, we ride....
Aww Kaz!!

But don't u realise Po is the cutiest one!!! lol

She definately doesn't look 'big' at all, and she is very pretty - but I think she oozes confidence but isn't up herself, so that makes her even more beautiful.

Much love, chelle xx

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)
tinkywinky,dipsy,lala,po
teletubbies
teletubbies
say helllo
hhhheeeloooooooooooooo

:rotflmao:
cant stop singing it now
and yes po is cute :D
lol

god it`s stuck in my head now :silly:

You lot are as mad as a box of frogs!