a few helpful hints please!??

charleybabes

Silver Member
hi all

well im on day two of my new start!!..
ive been having a read through of some posts and im thinking maybe EE is the way forward for me..

just so i dont get it completely wrong could i just ask a few questions please!

if had for my main meal.. chicken wrapped in bacon.. could i have this with lots of slimming world chips..if i fill my plate with other veg such as greens and broccoli??

and if i was having a slimming world fry up what super free food would i include with this??

hi all

well im on day two of my new start!!..
ive been having a read through of some posts and im thinking maybe EE is the way forward for me..

just so i dont get it completely wrong could i just ask a few questions please!

if had for my main meal.. chicken wrapped in bacon.. could i have this with lots of slimming world chips..if i fill my plate with other veg such as greens and broccoli??

and if i was having a slimming world fry up what super free food would i include with this??

Chicken & bacon - yes you can have it with SW chips but you have to ensure that 1/3 of the plate is filled with the veg. It's the 1/3 bit that is the most important for the EE plan.

Slimming world fry up - mushrooms and tomatoes are SF. I love grilled courgette (tastes yummy with bacon), but then i'm a courgette fiend.

xx

I love onions with my fry up.

Don't forget the baked beans with your fry up :)

thanks for the help.. i have to say though im not a lover of baked beans so wouldnt miss them!!..
if i was having a sw fry up would mushrooms count towards my superfree??..
when your having a normal breakfast like cereal do you have to have superfree food with that aswell???

Fry up yes your mushrooms do count towards SF.

If you have cereal then you still need 1/3 SF try fruit on top of your cereal.

xx

Back