• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a few helpful hints please!??

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi all

well im on day two of my new start!!..
ive been having a read through of some posts and im thinking maybe EE is the way forward for me..

just so i dont get it completely wrong could i just ask a few questions please!

if had for my main meal.. chicken wrapped in bacon.. could i have this with lots of slimming world chips..if i fill my plate with other veg such as greens and broccoli??

and if i was having a slimming world fry up what super free food would i include with this??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
S: 21st9.5lb C: 20st10lb G: 14st11lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 0st13.5lb(4.45%)
hi all

well im on day two of my new start!!..
ive been having a read through of some posts and im thinking maybe EE is the way forward for me..

just so i dont get it completely wrong could i just ask a few questions please!

if had for my main meal.. chicken wrapped in bacon.. could i have this with lots of slimming world chips..if i fill my plate with other veg such as greens and broccoli??

and if i was having a slimming world fry up what super free food would i include with this??
Chicken & bacon - yes you can have it with SW chips but you have to ensure that 1/3 of the plate is filled with the veg. It's the 1/3 bit that is the most important for the EE plan.

Slimming world fry up - mushrooms and tomatoes are SF. I love grilled courgette (tastes yummy with bacon), but then i'm a courgette fiend.

xx

Don't forget the baked beans with your fry up :)

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thanks for the help.. i have to say though im not a lover of baked beans so wouldnt miss them!!..
if i was having a sw fry up would mushrooms count towards my superfree??..
when your having a normal breakfast like cereal do you have to have superfree food with that aswell???

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
S: 21st9.5lb C: 20st10lb G: 14st11lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 0st13.5lb(4.45%)
Fry up yes your mushrooms do count towards SF.

If you have cereal then you still need 1/3 SF try fruit on top of your cereal.

xx