A few honest answers please :-)

Danii

Banned
Hello all im Danii and currently on the exante diet (VLCD) i restarted yet again on saturday i think i always will on these diets. Any way its my restart's weigh in tomorrow :) the scales have dropped ;) but im struggling with being 100% on just 3 shakes.
So I have been reading previous posts on here.. and most say looks interesting but can i ask :

how many calories do u eat on your UP days? (can u eat less than 2000cals)?

Do u exercise on your UP days? if not do u think this would help?

silly question sorry But is this plan safe?? why i ask is changing calories each day sounds scary to me and the thoughts of gaining weight.

Thank you and good luck...to all of you

Hi Danii

On your up days you eat what you want when you want - you don't count calories. Exercising on an up day is an excellent idea. Yes, the plan is perfectly safe, it's been medically tested to have benefits over and above weight loss.

Good luck x

I'm starting this today. I just had a shake. I got he book by Dr. Johnson for my kindle and am going to read it in a few minutes. I am interested in what others have experienced.

Hi Rebecca and welcome. The book is great and really explains well how the diet works.

I admit that I find down days hard to stick to but, when I do, I lose an average of 2-3lbs a week. It's a great diet and it has health benefits above and beyond weight loss.

Good luck with your JUDDD journey x

I don't have the book, but I have Andrew Johnson's iPhone app, which is an audio recording that I listen to at bedtime. Nearly two weeks into SW diet and I haven't even thought about takeaways or chocolate. Thats a miracle never mind losing weight. If you have an iPhone, it's worth trying. If it doesn't help, then you've only spent a quid or two

I don't have the book, but I have Andrew Johnson's iPhone app, which is an audio recording that I listen to at bedtime. Nearly two weeks into SW diet and I haven't even thought about takeaways or chocolate. Thats a miracle never mind losing weight. If you have an iPhone, it's worth trying. If it doesn't help, then you've only spent a quid or two
Oh really :) I will search for it now thanx

Back