A few questions please!

Hiya,

I have a few questions, wouls appreciate any answers :)

1) What drinks can you have on lipotrim? Water aobviously but can I have tea with no milk? Any herbal teas?

2) What toothpaste/ mouthwasha are we supposed to use?

3) How long is it 'safe' to do LT for before you have to refeed?

4) Sorry tmi but I have just started my period today, same day I have started lipotrim, will this effect my weight loss ths week at all?

5) Would it be ok to have a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and soup for dinner everyday? or are you supposed to shake it up a bit?

thanks!

Hiya,

I have a few questions, wouls appreciate any answers :)

1) What drinks can you have on lipotrim? Water aobviously but can I have tea with no milk? Any herbal teas?

2) What toothpaste/ mouthwasha are we supposed to use?

3) How long is it 'safe' to do LT for before you have to refeed?

4) Sorry tmi but I have just started my period today, same day I have started lipotrim, will this effect my weight loss ths week at all?

5) Would it be ok to have a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and soup for dinner everyday? or are you supposed to shake it up a bit?

thanks!
Hi hun
1} You can have black tea and coffee (but these dont count towards your water intake) peppermint tea, green tea... any teas made "with the leaf" NOT flowers. Oh and btw, you can also use your vanilla shakes in your coffee`s and tea`s, but you cant save your shake it needs using within 15 mins or the nutrients/vits/minerals break down.
2} Any toothpaste (not sure about mouthwash though)
3} As long as you need to is safe... check with your pharmacist though.
4} I`m on mine too atm... and you can gain a lot of water on your period as you know, so don`t be disheartened if your loss isnt as high as you`d have liked. When is your weigh in day? Mine is on wed and hopefully my period will be over then and any water retention will have dropped too.
5} Any combination is absolutley fine... when you say bars though, what bars? do you mean the flapjacks?
Hope that helps.
Lou xx

Back