A Few Questions

lemma1968

Silver Member
Last year i started foundation and lost 2 stones in about 7 weeks. Had to go straight to management due to breaking my wrist!!:rolleyes:

I got through that ok, and my weight remained stable until after christmas. Over recent weeks i have let myself go, and have been focussing on other issues as well. Weighing myself came a distant third or even fourth!:eek:

I realised i was gaining again cos my clothes were getting snug and i did not have that spring in my step. I have gained 16lbs :eek:

I am now overweight with a BMI of about 30 at worst.

My LLC has quit. I want to start again after finding another LLC but i would like to know some more about LLL.

Can someone help please?

1. How much does it cost each week?
2. What does it consist of?
3. Are there actual classes to attend like with Foundation?
4. Does it include CBT like foundation?
5. How quick is the weight loss?
6. Have the packs changed at all? What is available now?
7. Any other info you may think will help me.

Thank you all for reading x

Hi I don't know that I'm the best person to answer because I never did LL - have only done LLL for four weeks....but the diet is basically 3 packs per day (1 bar at most) and then 1 meal which is protein and veg. Also a dairy allowance and fats allowance.
I lost 15 lbs in the first 3 weeks. The packs are either shakes, soups, oatmeal or bars - probably what you had last year??? don't know...but I would think it is easier socially to follow than LL -- because you can have that one meal a day!?
Good luck whatever you decide....

thanks Marley

Just a few extra questions - sorry if they sound too dumb.

Is the cost £49.50pw?
The shakes/soups available last year were:
Banana, Strawberry, Rasberry, Vanilla, Caramel (yuk!), Chocolate - are there any more now?
Soups: Vegetable, mushroom and chicken - any more?

You mention oatmeal? What is this? This was not about this time last year.

I remember the bars were revolting other than the peanut one.

Do you need your doctors permission like on Foundation?
And do you still have the monthly blood pressure checks etc?

Sorry for so many questions

Cheers xxx

you dont need your docs permission if your bmi is 30 or under, they are not doing the raspberry or caramel shakes any more, but some places still have stock left. they do a thai soup. no blood preasure checks, and yes its £49.50 per week

Back