A few random q's

ming2007

I've been lurking for a while since I do SW at home but have a few random questions if you could help please.

I Understand that some pasta and sauces are free or low syns. Is that for 1/2 pack or the whole thing? Do you put veg with it for e e?
Also mugshots. They can be a free or low syn snack yes? But not in ee? I just had one for my lunch today but counted it as food rather than snack if that makes sense.
If you use the my fitness pal app how many calories do you in you rack up? I know we don't count calories but just curious.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've been lurking for a while since I do SW at home but have a few random questions if you could help please.

I Understand that some pasta and sauces are free or low syns. Is that for 1/2 pack or the whole thing? Do you put veg with it for e e?
Also mugshots. They can be a free or low syn snack yes? But not in ee? I just had one for my lunch today but counted it as food rather than snack if that makes sense.
If you use the my fitness pal app how many calories do you in you rack up? I know we don't count calories but just curious.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

The pasta n sauces which are free are free if made up with water & no butter. If its free, its free no matter how much you eat. Synned ones, again, made up with water, no butter are usually synned for the whole packet but its best to check. For ones which are made up with milk you either need to syn the milk, or use your Healthy Extra A allowance.

if you do Extra Easy then you should eat 1/3rd veg with your pasta n sauce

Mugshots - the free ones are free, regardless of when you eat them (lunch, dinner, middle of the night,) and again, you should have 1/3rd superfree (i.e.) veg with them when you have a meal. You should also make superfree food your first choice for snacks. Its fine to have one for your lunch, but just make sure you have your 1/3rd superfree.

Calories wise- don't even think about it. The whole point of SW is that you don't calorie count. Just follow the plan, follow the guideline about stopping when you are full, eating 1/3rd superfree with every meal, and stick to 10-15 syns a day. You WILL loose weight.

Back