A fresh start :)

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
Hi everyone, iv tried Lipotrim a few weeks ago and failed. After around a week, the need to just have a normal meal took over and I let myself down but iv been really unwell since and have decided that today is the day I get back to it and stick to it!!!! Does anyone else find it hard to have 3 shakes? Will it do me any harm if I just have 1 today? I don't k ow if I can have 2 or 3. Thanks :)

You must have the three shakes as they contain the nutrients your body requires which you are no longer getting from food. If you don't have all three, your body will go into starvation mode and will hold on to your fat reserves rather than burning them - this will not help you at all! Make sure you get all three every day. xx

Ok thanks. Will it matter if I just have 1 today and promise I have 3 a day from tomorrow? Lol. I am so bloated at the moment and feel like I have jut had a 3 course meal x

Well no one can tell you what to do but you are meant to have all three every day without exception. Try and space them out. x

Yea I'm gonna work hard to have all 3. Thanks for your input :)

I try to have all 3. Although like today I was unwell and only managed two. Or like when I had to be out of the house all day. I had a shake for breakfast but missed lunch one as I was out but had my supper one. There was no way I could take the dinner one with me. So I guess in certain situations it's ok to miss one as long as its not done on purpose and not all the time like trying to try to lose more weight as it can be dangerous as we need the vits in it especially if your 100%.

If you find it hard taking all 3 try mixing the flavours Like half vanilla and half strawberry etc. Or use only half of the sachet with half of the water but that means making it up to 6 times a day. Or you could try it all at once to get it over with. Some people do I tried it but I got very hungry over the day. It's just about trying what works for you.

If you are a coffee drinker then try the cho and vanilla with coffee as it is quite nice hot or cold.

Iv managed a couple o days of 3 so am happy with that. I haven't tried the vanilla do will get some when I get weighed on Friday. (I ended up starting on Friday because I felt more in the zone and more likely to succeed) lol. I think the first 3 days are the hardest but after that, it's not too bad :)

It's harder to stay on it if you have less than three a day, they contain appetite suppressants apparently to help you so if you don't take all 3 every day you'll find it much much harder to stay away from food for more than a few weeks because want you start starving your hormones kick in a force you to just eat something. Apparently that's why drinks are so limited, not so much about knocking out of ketosis so much as them containing something which increases hunger and will sort of send you into a feeding frenzy like a person who has genuinely been starved would do, think it's the citric acid in drinks but don't quote me on that bit :) Besides, cutting short the milkshakes will affect your internal organs because you won't be giving them enough calories for basic functions so if you stay on it like that for more than month or so you are risking damage to your liver and kidneys. So yeah, it's worth the bloated feeling! I begged the hospital to just let me have 2 a day because anything before 11am made me sick but it's so dangerous not to do it right that it was worth finding time for the extra shakes :) Good luck :)

Thanks for that. I am forcing myselft to have the 3. Iv been mad busy today so the shakes have actually helped me have a break from it all. Lol. I'll have my 3rd tonight when I'm relaxing an reading my book. I'm so determined to do this, I just hope I have the will power to get over. The first week. I think I will be fine then because of the motivation x

I'm sure you'll do it but good luck too :)

Back