A funny thing happened to me today.....

MissyMV6

I booked the day off work today and myself and my hubby decided to go for a game of bowling.
It was very quiet in there,only us and another couple.We decided to play 3 games (only £6 each bargain!!).
I lost all 3 games but it's taking part that counts...lol
We had a cheque to pay in at the bank so we drove into town thinking we would have a stroll round maybe have a coffee.
We parked up and my hubby went to get a ticket, I got out of the car and he came running over to me laughing his head off,I wondered what was up,,Then he said what are you wearing on your feet..I looked down and there they were ..still on my feet..yes you guessed it MY BOWLING SHOES:eek:
Well talk about laugh,I nearly wet myself tears were streaming down my face.My hubby was just as bad he had even drove in his:D
We drove back down to bowling and explained what had happened they also found it very funny..
Angie xx

pmsl
We have to put these blue covers over our shoes at our local swimming baths how many times have I seen peeps walking down street with these plasic covers still on .I been a good girl always let them know but im soooo tempted to leave them to go round town lol

Lol....I am still chuckling to myself now,thinking about it:)

LOL who knows, you may have started a new trend :D

that is very funny !
i used to work at greggs and we had to wear silly hair nets, i often used to get home and find mine still on my head.

Back