Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A good day me thinks!!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by pinkelle, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkelle

pinkelle I'm on a mission!!!

Start Weight:
    29st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(16.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well today it was a visit to my parents house for the afternoon/Sunday dinner and I must say how pleased I am with myself!!

I weighed my meat, (gammon) I told mum how many potatoes I wanted instead of eating the way too many she put on my plate, annnnnd, when it came to pudding I did have some :rolleyes: BUT I asked for a smaller portion then what I would normally have been given!! Plus I showed great restraint when my 5 year old didnt want his pudding and I didn eat it!!!!! (milestone for me!!!)

I then got home, entered all my days food/drink onto myfitnesspal and I am pretty much bang on for calories today (well I will be after my sugarfree jelly when the little ones in bed!!):family2:

Yay!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Congrats, it's all the little victorys like today that add up to winning the battle in the end :)

4. pinkelle

pinkelle I'm on a mission!!!

Start Weight:
    29st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(16.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks James! Even my mom was chuffed with me for only having a little pud and also for not scoffing the left overs!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.