A good day me thinks!!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by pinkelle, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkelle

pinkelle I'm on a mission!!!

Start Weight:
    29st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(16.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well today it was a visit to my parents house for the afternoon/Sunday dinner and I must say how pleased I am with myself!!

I weighed my meat, (gammon) I told mum how many potatoes I wanted instead of eating the way too many she put on my plate, annnnnd, when it came to pudding I did have some :rolleyes: BUT I asked for a smaller portion then what I would normally have been given!! Plus I showed great restraint when my 5 year old didnt want his pudding and I didn eat it!!!!! (milestone for me!!!)

I then got home, entered all my days food/drink onto myfitnesspal and I am pretty much bang on for calories today (well I will be after my sugarfree jelly when the little ones in bed!!):family2:

Yay!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Congrats, it's all the little victorys like today that add up to winning the battle in the end :)

4. pinkelle

pinkelle I'm on a mission!!!

Start Weight:
    29st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(16.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks James! Even my mom was chuffed with me for only having a little pud and also for not scoffing the left overs!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.