A great break thru

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by garcia24, 30 January 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Diet:
    Soul Source
    Hi All

A great break thru has occured i was out last night in a bar and i was in a situation where i could have had a drink but i said nooooooo just water for me!!!
    then as you do at the end of a lovely evening was have some food and i said nooooooooooo just water for me.

Although i had a black tea well a taste errrrr im sticking to water.

It may not seem that much but i love my food and am feeling great that i didnt fall of the CD wagon lol

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Well done!!

I have to admit that I'm avoiding nights out just now. I've been invited to a hen night on saturday which i'm not going to go to - I'm busy with work anyway. The wedding is still 5 weeks away but I'll be well and truly tested then!

Tiara x

Mini likes this.
  4. garcia24

Diet:
    Soul Source
    I must admit it is hard to stay on the CD when all my friends are eating and drinking although i keep thinking to myself that i want to go into topshop or new look and but clothes that will look great, which for me is a real motivation

and the fact that it is my brothers wedding in October and im a bridesmaid, which would be nice to show up the bride only kidding but i want to look great in there pictures!!

Garcia24 x

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Garcia,

Eating out can be a trial and you have passed with flying colours.

How exciting your going to be a bridesmaid!!!

I love clothes and I have something in ever size bought in sales to wear all the way down to size 10:eek: Now that is expectations for you:D

Love Mini xxx

6. I thought about buying something in a smaller size for later but I'm scared to!!! You've already lost a lot of weight though. I suppose the closer to the goal you get the more positive you become.

7. garcia24

Diet:
    Soul Source
    i was a size 12 about 2 years ago but i number of things has increased my size so i have clothes that half of them are still new, so im on the same track as you ooooo its so exiciting i think that is what gets me thru the hungry stage

garcia24 x

8. garcia24

Diet:
    Soul Source
    having said that i think that my wallet will suffer when i get down to a 12 as then there will be lots and lots of clothes to buy, good thing ive started to say for the big shopping event, i have planned to loss the weight then safe 300 pounds and spend it on a lovely new wardorb maybe go somewhere like lakeside, reading, bluewater, milton keyes what the hell all of them

Garcia x

9. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.

A big WELL DONE!

Don't you just feel so empowered when you do that? :) Do you know what you are empowered and in control, a SUCCESS!:D

Dizzy x

10. garcia24

Diet:
    Soul Source
    yer must so i have got into a route on the whole CD, im friends think its funny as at the moment my favour lines are

No thanks i'll just have water!!!!

or ooooooo "its time to take a shake"

you always get the odd silly people but i will show them that i can do this, competition for me is a real motivator to

garcia x

11. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done I hope that when Im tempted im as strong as you were.

xx

12. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    awww mini i still have all my clothes from on the way UP to 24. god! they must be terribly out of fashion by now lol.

i have bought stuff in smaller sizes in the january sales. too right about expectations! if u dont act like theres any other alternative, u soon start to believe it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.