A great tip (helped me anyway)

Cambridge Crista

I have hidden my home scales away from sight, given them to my parents to hide away and it has helped me so much as i am now noticing clothes are feeling better and i am looking different (i am only on my first week) but last time i weighed all the time and did not focus of clothes and feeling / looking better!!

IF YOUR HOPPING ON THOSE SCALES ALL THE TIME HIDE THEM AND HOP IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR!!! :)

XXXXX

I don't own any scales this time, and haven't weighed since I saw my Consultant on Monday! First time for everything. SO no idea what I have lost, but must have lost something as I have been 100%!

I'm only going to be seeing my CWPC once a fortnight so I have longer to wait - only on day 1 though.

I'm glad I don't own scales I'd be checking constantly.

I am also guilty of checking every day for me I am still getting over the trauma of day one so whilst i can see those numbers coming down it keeps me going!

Once the diet becomes easier (I hope it does) I will prob back off them a bit as I will be motivated by inches and weekly numbers :D

Yeah it helps if your having a down day to get on them deffo!! i still would do that, but i am so glad i am not doing it everyday as i would be soooo gutted if i was even half a pound heavier with not eating anything lol!!!

my tape measure is my best friend but i do use the scales. The scales are only your friend is you stick to the diet rigidly :)

Hi, I'm nearly finished day one n yes ive taken the batteries out of my scales otherwise ill b weighing myself everyday lol!

already looking forward to next wednesday for my weigh in,

good luck to u all

I made a decison not to weigh this time on my own scales and other wise I would be on and off like a yo-you and its such a nice suprise to see how much I lose when I weigh in with my consultant! I am sure there will be times that I weaken but I am trying to be good and not jump on them!

Back