a happy calorie counter

honeybee38

I've got my week 3 weigh in tomorrow,lost 6lbs so far.finding it fits in with my life better than any other diet has.must say MFP has helped loads :)

I'm using MFP too for the last week and loving it, so easy to do and it has made me aware of the amount of crap I've been eating before. Have to say I don't even feel like I'm "dieting"... still working on finding suitable healthy snacks though

It really does make you stop and think about what you eat and your exercise.I don't feel like I'm dieting either,I feel normal :) x

I've been calorie counting for 9 weeks and I love it! It really has been a learning curve on portion sizes and finding low cal alternatives but I really don't feel like I've missed out on anything. I don't use MFP though, just a pen and paper...I'm old fashioned like that :D
Good luck x

I am loving calorie counting aswell (also using MFP). It has made me much more accountable and made me realise if I want to eat a bigger portion or let my hair down at the weekend, I need to work up the extra exercise calories.

Back