A helpful book (sw friendly)

PuppetWitch

Silver Member
Hello all

I'm reading a book that runs nicely alongside the SW ethos. It's called 'If I'm So Smart Why Can't I Lose Weight?' and it's free on Kindle. The author is a life coach and so far it's been very SW.

For example, writing everything down is strongly pushed (this really works for me).

She also gives helpful names to four types of eating: fuel, joy, fog and storm.

Fuel and joy are on plan, as I see it: fog (mindless eating) and storm (binges) are two areas in which I struggle, and having some new ways to approach these alongside the SW plan is proving helpful.

Hope everyone is enjoying 2015 so far :)

That does sound good. Thank you!

That's coming up as £3.68 on my Amazon for the Kindle version - I'm guessing you must be an Amazon Prime (Kindle Unlimited) member! Sounds interesting though so I'll watch for it to go on sale, thanks for the heads-up x

That's coming up as £3.68 on my Amazon for the Kindle version - I'm guessing you must be an Amazon Prime (Kindle Unlimited) member! Sounds interesting though so I'll watch for it to go on sale, thanks for the heads-up x

I haven't paid for anything but yes, I see now that I have an option to borrow some Ebooks for free--perhaps as a free trial? Sorry for misinformation. Fwiw, I am further through now and still find it more helpful and sense-filled than the many many eating books I have read. Hope you find it soon. :)

Back