A LEASON LEARNED!!

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
:D:mad::sigh::wave_cry::p:eek::cry::):(;):break_diet::rolleyes:
I have just got back on the wagon after 6 months of excuses!! and what did the excuses get me? 2 stone back on!! But i fully knew what I was doing so why did i do it? Because even thought i am a successful dieter it dose not mean I have got rid of my over eating demond's, I do need to remember why i was overweight in the first place! I think I was too strict with myself when i was loosing and i got to more or less the weight i wanted to be then thought i could control my greed, i was so wrong!! So if you do have a off day it dose not matter, just get back on track the next day!! Lost 4lb this week so back on track now!! :D:D:D:D

Well done on your loss and welcome back - something i've learned this time round is i'm always going to have to weigh myself so i can make sure i'm not piling it back on - you do it without realising half the time don't you x

Well done on your loss and welcome back - something i've learned this time round is i'm always going to have to weigh myself so i can make sure i'm not piling it back on - you do it without realising half the time don't you x

too true, but i did weigh myself and thought it'll be right, i'll just eat this tin of chocs and get away with it!! ha ha ha silly me!! The worse thing is when you think people are saying I knew she wouldn't keep it off!!! grrrrrr :eek:

Make those people eat their words. You know you can do it!!!! You have all the knowledge and the support!

I am really impressed with your determination, flipping good for you missus!

And even if people are saying 'I knew she wouldn't keep it off' it's totally just cos they feel threatened that you look way hotter than them! : )

I am really impressed with your determination, flipping good for you missus!

And even if people are saying 'I knew she wouldn't keep it off' it's totally just cos they feel threatened that you look way hotter than them! : )
In South Africa we used to have a saying: Such a mouth should get jam!

Welcome back hun, onwards and upwards I say. i first did SW in 2005 and lost 7.5 stone in 18 months flashforward 7 years and that 7.5 stone plus two more were on, so new years day I decided to sort myself out and here i am on Feb 2nd 1 st 8 lbs lighter!!!

The best thing is you're on it again and doing fab so keep it up, we both know the plan works oif we stick to it

I wish you loads of luck and happy weight losses
Em x

Welcome back hun, onwards and upwards I say. i first did SW in 2005 and lost 7.5 stone in 18 months flashforward 7 years and that 7.5 stone plus two more were on, so new years day I decided to sort myself out and here i am on Feb 2nd 1 st 8 lbs lighter!!!

The best thing is you're on it again and doing fab so keep it up, we both know the plan works oif we stick to it

I wish you loads of luck and happy weight losses
Em x

Thankyou, and well done to you too with those amazing results!! I dose not matter about the past now, it's the future we are looking forward to!! We can look forward to summer in the knowledge we can feel lighter, healthier and more confidant!! :happy096:

Back