A liitle carb free help

Hi supernova,

Yes the coffee creamers are great :) ive used Exante and Cambridge every year for the last 4 years (since getting a job sitting on my butt all day!) had never used them before this year but really enjoying having them. Have one in the morning 1st thing and then sometimes one in the afternoon when I'm struggling. Tried the burger last night, hope you enjoy it more than I did - it's the tomato sauce I couldn't hack!! Back to carbonara for me :) mmmmmm!

Hope you all have a good day! Xx

Great idea for a thread :)

I can't wait to order more of the waldens stuff! I have the pancake syrup and use it in my coffee to sweeten it up, yummy!

Bovrils are life savers if you like savoury! I sometimes have one as a starter "soup" then a pack for dinner, then a coffee with syrup as pudding.., that's a three course meal right there!

Will add some more when they come to me!! :) x

I recently ordered the Waldens peanut butter choc spread and the marshmallow dip - omg they were both vile!

I've read food reviews about the syrups and coffee creamers so may order them. X

Yeah I have the peanut choc stuff and I hate it! Boyfriend bought it with his muscle powder stuff ;) and ended up palming it off on to me... I haven't touched it!

The pancake syrup is yum as a sauce or in coffee cx

Back