A little advice needed

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
please let me know what you think

i am currently on green days as my tummy feels most satisfied on green and have been for the last two weeks since i started

I am very sedentary

for lunch i will have pasta a good couple of handfuls of the dried pasta with cottage cheese or a plate full of rice and peas and cottage cheese

probably the same for dinner too

I am not a big vegetable eater makes me feel strange

for breakfast i will have a big bowl of allbran

this is based on most days

please will you let me know if my portion sizes are too big
or if it is too soon to make a judgement call.

I try not to snack and if i do it will be apples

I am 5'7 and about 13 stone and a size 14 - 16

No i am weighing it just sometimes i estimate but only on occasions the scales in the wash

I just need to know if i am doing it right or not???????????

Sounds about right for green days,try to fill up on veg and fruit rather than pasta and grains,only eat till your satisfied.
Top tip: weigh 7 bags of cereal out at the beginning of the week and put the bags in the box,then ul never have to guesstimate again :) xx

Here's my advice

Don't estimate weights as other posters have said

You need more variety in what you eat otherwise you will soon get bored and fall off the wagon - no way would I have the same meal twice a week let alone twice a day.

You need more fruit and veg because they are an essential part of a healthy diet - even the most veg averse person can learn to like them. Start by introducing them in soups and grating them into other dishes

You should be using around 10 syns a day and it doesn't look like you are having any at the moment

You get two HEAs and two HEBs on green - are you using them both for cereal? If so that's okay occasionally but I wouldn't do it on a regular basis. If not then you need to use them

But to answer your question I would be starving eating just this so I don't think you are eating enough.

HTH

Back