A little bit about me...

ally_88

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've been doing Slimming World for just over a year now. Started at near 12 stone and my target is 10.4.

Was doing great with it until Christmas where I was only 2lb off my target and then it all went ungreat.

I never stopped going to class, but have been constantly yo-yoing since Christmas to now.

Looking back at my book, I am now 5.5 lbs heavier than I was this time last year and I haven't been under 11 stone since the end of February.

I've came on here to get more support and to try and really stick with it this time to get to target. I have been following the plan 100% for the past 2 weeks, and lost 2.5lb last week and put on 1.5lb this week which I was really disappointed with since I can't seem to have 2 good weeks in a row anymore!

Anyway, onwards and downwards!
My weigh in day is Wednesday and I mainly do green days.

Good luck! If your yo-yoing have you though about mixing it up a bit and maybe doing extra easy for a couple of days as it feels like your not on a diet which really helped me :) x

Red-ridinghood said:
Good luck! If your yo-yoing have you though about mixing it up a bit and maybe doing extra easy for a couple of days as it feels like your not on a diet which really helped me :) x

Thanks, but the only meat I eat is fish so I only do extra easy if I know il be having some which isn't often. Plus I love my extra heb too much :) I've been trying to eat more different meals cos I've found I've just been eating the same meals every week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back