A little encouragement needed please :)

sammydrews

Hi!

This is my second time of trying SW. I first tried it back in late 2011 and I managed to lose 2 stone! :) I slipped up and gain a stone back on but I managed to lose that at the beginning of the year so the second time I started slimming world I was back at my lowest slimming world weight! :)

I've been on and this is my 5th week and I've managed to lose a stone in 5 weeks which I'm pleased! I'm just struggling at the mo. I've had a day especially today where I've binged! :( I really don't want to go back up in weight. I want to lose another stone and 8lbs I jus need some encouragement me thinks. I've read mini mins before and everyone seem so supportive of one another so I thought I would give it ago. :) xx

Wow, a stone in 5 weeks is amazing, well done you! Only another couple of months and you'll be at target at this rate, so just keep up the great work, and if you have a bad, bingy day, just chalk it up to experience and get back on plan the next morning - we're all human :) xx

Hi!

This is my second time of trying SW. I first tried it back in late 2011 and I managed to lose 2 stone! :) I slipped up and gain a stone back on but I managed to lose that at the beginning of the year so the second time I started slimming world I was back at my lowest slimming world weight! :)

I've been on and this is my 5th week and I've managed to lose a stone in 5 weeks which I'm pleased! I'm just struggling at the mo. I've had a day especially today where I've binged! :( I really don't want to go back up in weight. I want to lose another stone and 8lbs I jus need some encouragement me thinks. I've read mini mins before and everyone seem so supportive of one another so I thought I would give it ago. :) xx

Well done on your loss so far & good luck with losing the rest - you can do it! x

That's a great loss! I have lost 8 lb in 2 weeks if I could do a stone in 5 I would be over the moon. Sounds like your on the right track. Be strong :)

So you got a flat tire on the car, do you stick on the spare or scrap the whole car???

One "bad" day once in a while is no reason to quit.
We all have off days from time to time, the key is to draw a line under it and get back on the wagon as soon as we can.

Wow you have done amazingly well so far!! Tomorrow is a new day - don't let a less than perfect day ruin all of your good effort and hard work.

Back