Step 1 Sole Source A little guidance for a newbie needed!

ktandspen

Hi all. Newbie here, Ending second day on SS, going well, no headaches and only mildly peckish, really surprised as was expecting to feel really rough! Can I ask what products people particularly love/hate and what I should I try next? Is it ok to add salt and pepper to soups also?
Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best thing to do is trial and test ure products. The first week is a trial and error - everybody's different and like diff things. I for one cannot stand the soup/porridge. Only the shakes - n chocolate ones at that.

When u step up a notch depending how much u need to lose u can get the bars and flavourings for ure water. I like the orange one and have previously added it to sparkling water - it's yum x

Hello and well done on completing day 2!

I live off the Strawberry and chocolate tetras,they taste like yazoo to me and r so thick u can mix with water and have a hot choc!!!

I think u can add pepper N herbs to ur soup but not salt!

I would recommend trying the lemon bars after 2 weeks.
As for now try the choc mint shake, nice hot or cold x x

Hello - Just coming to the end of week 9 on SS and my choices:

Soups: - not really keen on any of them but the Spicy Tomato is nicest
Tetras: - Banana & Chocolate - hate the strawberry even though I love the shakes
Bars: - Peanut & Cranberry crunch - I like the toffee & chocolate chewy but get a bit bored by the end of the bar so I cut them into smaller pieces and snack on them during the day
Shakes: Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate, Choc Mint, Cookies & Cream, - the strawberry especially is nice made with mix a mousse - like a heavier Angel Delight. I also like the choc mint one hot - helped a lot when I had a cold.
Porridge: - flavour was fine but the texture really put me off so i avoid now

My general menu is tetra in morning, bar in afternoon and shake before bed.

Weight loss so far has been 42lbs (I prefer saying it in lbs as it sounds even more fantastic) and my BMI has dropped from 47 (morbidly obese) to 39.9 (just obese)

Last week of Feb I had a week "off" due to holiday and put 6lbs on but back after the week off to lose 13lbs - it's the water drinking I struggle with - sometimes only a glass of Rose wine will do!

Good luck and stick with it - as it really does work :)

It's so helpful to hear from people who are further in, massive inspiration and if helps motivation! Can I ask if the tetra's are the cartons? are they massively different to the powders? When should you start to notice a loss? End of day 3 now. I am massively bloated getting hungry!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya yes tetras are the cartons, difference is easy when your on the go and personally I prefer the taste, well done on getting to day 3, I'm in my second week and seem to be managing just fine, I do have my hungry moments but determination is key, good luck with your first week, my weight in for my first week was 13 lb off, so after a few days the scales should have moved, but don't worry if they haven't, give you all :)

Back