A little help/guidance

DeeCe

Silver Member
Hi there, I came off Dukan back in April/May, as I just couldn't take it anymore & was a moody person all the time!

I was hoping to lose 10lbs by end of September for my holiday, through healthy eating, not to many carbs, kinda following South Beach principles but not the diet!

I exercise 3-4 times a week, interval cardio and weights, and have now takne up pilates :D ..

I have a free day Saturday, I eat healthy.. but I'm not tooo strict! :rolleyes: I want to enjoy life..

I've been following myfitnesspal & tracking, but in the last month I have lost nothing!! I lost 2 lbs last week, but it's come back on?! So I'm bouncing round the same 2 lbs.. it's becoming depressing :( I have trouble with carbs, I'm a bit scared of them! & sugar... due to previous diet!

My name is DiCE12 if anyone wanted to check my eating? I am set to eat 1500 due to exercise (I keep reading on their forum about eating back exercise calories... so I attmept to just reach 1500 & not eat them back?!)

Hope anyone can help, it's so infuriating! :mad:

Last edited:
I don't like recommending plans but as you have trouble with carbs and scared of sugar why not try the Paleo/Primal way of eating.

Hi thanks! I did think about it, don't have trouble with carbs as diet persay, I just am scared of eating them!! I took some ideas from that diet, like I eat a lto of veg.. and nuts and I don't really eat anything processed, all my cooking is from scratch. The only problem is if I cut out most carbs like legumes, beans, brown rice and especially oats (love them)... I feel tired & never have energy for my work outs. Plus I never seem to reach my calorie goals.. I tend to be under 900 :( and dairy!! I don't have a lot of dairy but I do enjoy my greek yoghurt & recipes with cheese or milk..

The second time I attempt Dukan I didn't lose.. so I'm not sure carbs are that much of a problem with me?

Guess I'm looking on healthy ways to eat more.. or whether anyone can shed light on eating less then 1000 cal being detrimental (?!) to weight loss?

Or maybe the exercise is effecting it? I guess I was a bit shocked that the scales don't seem to wanna move :( and I have been eating real food..

Hi ...
I follow low GI and calorie count at same time using MFP.!
I also watch my carbs eating no more than 150g in a day ....
And I watch my protein .. Half my body weight (in lbs) so around 70g pet day ..!!
Was working until I went to France for two weeks and put in 3lbs ..!! Back on the wagon now x
I'm linski24 on mfp .. I will add you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back