A little less of me....

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Suzi, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I had my weigh in at RC last night and have lost another 2 lbs:) this is despite being unable to excercise, so I'm rather chuffed with that. I also got my new calorie allowance which means I can have 1671 a day now (it almost feels like a binge after 2 weeks on kickstart's 1200 a day!)
    My physio remarked on how much thinner my face was looking this morning-just waiting for the rest to follow:D
    I hope everyone is having a successful week and look forward to seeing your results when you post them.
    Suzi

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Suzi
    Looks like the R C is working for you hun
    Well done on your 2lbs loss hun
    How does the diet work is it counting calories have you to weight every thing .
    Well Done

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Great result Suzi!

I love the RC plan and had great success on it years ago. Unfortunately, it'ds franchised which means there aren't always classes in every area - there aren't any at all where I live. :(

I'm on CD now but would definitely return to RC to finish my journey if there was one conveniently close.

Keep us posted on your progress and well done again :)

5. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the support guys
    I must say I have been amazed at how easily the weight is coming off-I wasn't expecting to lose a huge amount as I was already dieting and had lost over a stone by myself. So I'm pleased with 6lbs in 2 weeks:)
    Russian Doll, If you liked the RC diet before you could always try the online version when you are ready.
    Bethany, it is counting calories and fat grams, but most food is labelled quite well these days so I don't find it too difficult.
    Some days I had to go to bed early on the first 2 weeks because I was hungry doing the kickstart bit, but it was worth it and now I feel I can have a feast on my 1671 calories and I shall enjoy every single one of them:D
    Suzi

6. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Russian Doll, I've just seen your photo's you look amazing. Well done how much more do you want to lose? You look like a different person!
    Suzi

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi I know rosmary connley has been doing this plan along time and she is very popular I buy all her magazines and the weight loss stories are really good and some have lost loads of weight as you see in the magazine it sounds really good
    What is your days menu hun
    If you want you can pm then i can have a look might be

Well done

Russian doll
    How do you like rosmary conleys diet it sounds ok
    Good luck to you both

8. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bethany,
    Breakfast: All bran, with sliced banana
    Snack: 5oz strawberries
    Lunch:Jacket potato with beans, low fat yogourt
    Snack:Apple
    Dinner: Chicke breast, boiled new potatoes, loads of veg and low fat gravy, RC chocolate mousse

I can have a treat of 100 calories which isn't low fat (small bar chocolate) and you can have a glass of alcohol (once the 2 weeks kickstart has finished), but as I don't drink I have something like ryvita and low fat cream cheese before I go to bed.
    I hope this give you an idea, it's not so different from WW where you are counting the points, both diets restrict fat in slightly different ways. It depends what works for you-I need the disipline of counting calories and fat but some people prefer to be a little more relaxed about things.
    It's just a case of finding what works for you.
    Suzi:)

9. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Suzie
    Have you to count everything like fruit and potatoes weight watchers you are restricted with sat fat
    Good Luck

10. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bethany,
    Yes everything has to be counted, calories and less than 5 grams of fat per 100 grams in the food you eat. WW is probably less restrictive in some ways but I eat low fat anyway so RC is the one for me:)
    Suzi

11. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow well done you are doing well so far. I can remember doing her video with my mum.

12. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hey guess what-I'm so happy, had my weigh in tonight another 3lbs gone. 9lbs in 3 weeks!!!!!!!
    Considering I can't excercise I'm v.pleased (just in case you hadn't guessed!)
    Good luck everyone with your weigh ins-it's you guys that keep me motivated.
    Suzi:D

13. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    That's great Suzi!
    I like the RC diet but would rather go to a class than online as it's the exercise bit I like. Wish someone with £20K to burn would start a franchise near me! :)

I'm plugging away using CD at the moment but I'd swap to RC nearer to goal and to maintain if only there was one in my area. :sigh:

Good luck with the week ahead!

14. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I am doing CD at the moment but I remember my very first real diet was RC. I love her diets but prefer the older one like the flat stomach plan. Not too keep on GI Jeans. I lost 18lb in 6 weeks but like I say it was my first ever diet so I think it came off a bit easier and I was 15 years younger lol. Well done and good luck

15. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys it's so great getting support on here,especially when I know that I have a long way to go (another 5 stone at least) and I also know from experience that it's not all going to go so smoothly as it has been.I'm prepared this time-I'm going to keep looking forwards and never looking back. This time next year I will be skinny :D
    Suzi

16. Burnsey

Burnsey Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well done on your fantastic weight loss!!:party0049:
    Keep up the good work!!

17. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    I lost six stone on RC back in 2002 / 03 so it can be done. Wishing you all the best :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks again for your support. I still can't get my head around the fact that I am not as fat as I used to be, so I tried on the dress I wore to my partners xmas do (a strapless number-what was I thinking.....:eek:) anyway it literally fell off me, well I suppose it would as I have lost 2 stone since then (although none of it appears to be leaving my stomach yet) So It was a useful excercise to do.
    I am also giving my baggy clothes to charity so that I have no clothes to wear if I put weight on:eek:
    Russiandoll it's great to hear from some one who has done it on RC-how long did it take?
    Burnsey when's your weigh in?
    Mia thanks.
    Suzi:)

20. Burnsey

Burnsey Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    My weigh in was Wednesday night. I've not really had much of a chance to get online since.

I lost 1.5lb this week so that's 8.5lb in total:D. Getting there slowly, but I am sooooo determined this time.

I've actually done all my measurements this time round and have lost 4.5" from my waist & 3" from my widest part:party0049:. I think that's mainly due to the extra excercise:character00116: I'm doing. I've started doing a 3 mile walk every Saturday to see my Great Grandma. She's nearly 92 and it's great to hear her say she's proud of me!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!

21. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Burnsey, with all this determination we should be able to move mountains :D
    Suzi

22. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Sorry it's taken so long to reply .... I can't remember the exact time it took but it was 'about' 18 months.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.