Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A little thank you

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :flowers: :thankyou: :thankyou:I would like to thank everyone for their support & encouragement, help & advice & company over the past 7 days... Minimins is like a little world of its own!

It has kept me sane, interested & amused - as well as the arcade etc.

I think its really important to relect that it is only such a nice place because of the people in it - which is all of you!

I've had such a terrible year in 2007 & feel like this really is my chance for a new me!

But also realise that its because I came here!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

minimins was a lifesaver for me too... Makes this diet alot easier to get into when you can speak to people in the same boat!!

Good luck!! :D

4. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

here here, I agree, I realise how important minimins was to me throughout my weight loss last year and now with my restart, if I hadnt have come on this fabulous forum I'd have givin up on day one.

Thanks for starting this thread time4me, catch you on the daily waily xxx:D

xx sj xx

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I came back on the site before i did my restart and it actually made me realise that i could go back on it and that i actually wanted to. I have to admit that if i didn't have you guys i wouldn't have gotten through the first couple of days.

6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I love this site too! All lovely people helping each other.I couldnt do without it.

7. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to agree, This website is Fantastic, Its full of Fab People & Brilliant Advice.

Everyone is so caring & honest, I couldn't of done CD without MiniMins,
    When I am feeling Down or need a chat someone is always here.

I too wanna say A Huge Thanks to you all who have gave me advice & a shoulder to cry on in the past, especially last year when things were tough with my mam, well things are no different I just tend to try to forget about it all, although I know it doesnt go away.

THANKS, I LOVE YOU GUYS...

:grouphugg:

8. jacci

jacci Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree,this site is so motivating and how lovely to talk to people in the same boat,im addicted to this site now!!

Jacci

xx

9. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I agree, i couldnt do CD without minis xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.