A long weigh to go

whatstheskinny

I sit here full of resolve to loose weight as I have many times before. I am hoping that by writing about it and seeking support from other dieters out there that I will finally be able to knuckle down and get on with it.

Stopping the usual excuses that I will start tomorrow and that one more won't do any harm.

I have 10 weeks.

I have a target.

I will reach it.

So, 20 lbs to shift before 24th June.

Reasons - I'm going on holiday and it's my 21st. We are going back to the same place as we went 2 years ago and if I loose the 20lbs I will be the same weight as I was last time we were there. I want to be able to choose anything I want to wear to my 21st and not feel self-conscious in the slightest.

Starting weight - 18 stone

Mini Target - -20lbs

Mini Target Date - 24/06/11

Rules

- sticking to slimming world
- use that exercise bike that doesn't use itsel
- weigh in only once a week (Tuesday mornings).

I will do this.

Whatstheskinny

x

:newbie:

Hi!! I'm new too! Your mini target sounds fab! May have to set myself one too, with a deadline as well. Good luck hun x

Welcome :)

That is a good target to have, which is realistic and safe. It keeps to a steady only needing 2lbs a week, which I am sure you will get too.

Hopefully you will enjoy SW, its super easy to use - but if there is queries head over to the SW section and there is heaps of people to answer or even give you motivation.

Good luck - enjoy that holiday when it comes

FW

I'm just restarting and I'm setting myself a similar goal too. Maybe we should start a 10 week challenge thread and see if anyone wants to join then each week people update with their losses and we can try to keep each other motivated... what do you think?

Back