A long 'weight' to go...

gemcake

So this is probably my 3rd or 4th attempt at Slimming World. With my first attempt I lost just over 1stone and then ended up piling the weight on again plus more! 2nd and 3rd were just... rubbish! I'm now the heaviest I've ever been and sick of feeling depressed when I go shopping or when I see pictures of myself so it's time to get myself in the right frame of mind and lose the weight finally!
I've nearly finished my first week but thought this would be a good way to keep track of my food and get other people's feedback etc. :)

So today...

B - Weetabix (HEB) and milk (150ml - HEA)
L - Southern fried chicken (slimming world recipe - was really good!), salad and mayo (3)
S - 1/2 pack of uncle bens mexican style rice (1.5) vanilla muller light and mixed berries
D - Chilli (included some superfree) and rice with a teeny bit of cheese (rest of my HEA)
S - 2 x vodkas (it's a Friday Night - it has to be done! 5) and 25g pretzels (5)

14.5 syns. Not too bad! Hoping to get to the gym tomorrow and Sunday. I went on Tuesday and was supposed to go Thursday too but I've had a cold over the past few days so that was the last thing on my mind! Work is bad enough without getting up early and going to the gym!

Back