A lurker who will lurk no more! (Slimming World)

Hi all, I've been a member for quite a while but haven't posted for a very long time.

After trying lots of 'from home' diets where I lose weight then gain it back (plus some!) I have finally joined Slimming World and have been attending group for 4weeks, going into my 5th. I'm enjoying not feeling hungry, tired or experiencing sugar spikes and also being able to eat as well as lose weight!

I have lost 6lbs so far but would like to lose another 2.5st-ish to take me into the mid 9st range.

Now I am off to make a food diary!

Hi there nice to meet you. Well done on your weight loss so far. I'm trying to loose a similar amount to you. Going to a group is a good idea and very motivating as well. I can't afford to go to a group atm so i'm coming here as often as I can. Good luck :)

Heya Jellanut, thanks for replying!

I did a mix of slimming world/weight watchers/slim fast all from home but I can only stay motivated if I know I will have to face group, it was easy to say 'oh go on then!' to the takeaways my husband loves (it's ok for him he has an active job plus goes to taekwondo most week nights!) so I figured having one less takeaway would pay for my slimming world membership, it's actually saving us money because I actually say no to it too :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Back