A man !!!!

welshymamma

when will I be slim
Hi I was suprised when i join a slimming club to find the consultant was a Man...
Hes great gives us recipes and encourages everyone ..Just one thing I cant say "star Week" lol

That's great that a man has got up and done a group will defiantly be less intimidating to a bloke that joins good luck to him!

As for the star week you can still say it he's probably heard it lots off the ladies of his group lol

I don't think we have a male consultant in our area- i might be wrong though. like shenzi said- it would be less intimidating for a new guy starting sw :)

personally for me- i'd have to have a female consultant....nothing against guys at all, but if i'm having problems, i would have to talk to a woman about it....meh, i have trust issues :\

but yeah good on him :) thats great stuff!

He's really great nothing phase's Him .Oh yes he hear's star weeks ,talks of Constipation, sagging boobs .I think some of the women say thing to embarrase Him but it doesnt .Hes funny and whitty and very encouraging ...

He's really great nothing phase's Him .Oh yes he hear's star weeks ,talks of Constipation, sagging boobs .I think some of the women say thing to embarrase Him but it doesnt .Hes funny and whitty and very encouraging ...

definitely sounds like a challenge to me

sod sotw- whoever embarrasses the C gets the fruit basket LOL

We have a male consultant, Clive or as I like to call him God lol, he's amazing, I too have had men issues bubblez and I wasn't sure I would feel happy with a man as my consultant, but I can honestly say (and I have been to hundreds of weight loss clubs in my time), I'd take him over a female consultant any day of the week...he's really funny, very encouraging, always makes every person feel really special and when we rib him and embarrass him, which we often do (we're a very rowdy bunch), he just takes it all in his stride and joins in lol x

Where are you from Lily? If it's Leicester area then I know the Clive you're talking about lol

No hun, I am in Greater London and I go to a club in outskirts of Watford x

No hun, I am in Greater London and I go to a club in outskirts of Watford x

Ahh ok, I used to live in Watford :) I'm in Bedford now.

I live in kempston too!

I live in kempston too!

No way!!!....I moved from there about 30 years ago, was only there about 14 months, I broke up with my partner and moved back to London, then moved about a bit before settling where I am now ...been here 14+ years....can't even think of the name of the road we lived on right now...but I'm sure it will come back to me ...uncanny! x

Small world :)

Back