• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy A Man's View

Leia247

Welcome :)
Congrats on ur great loss

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

eternity

Gold Member
Well done on your weight loss and welcome to the board x

Missjlouise

Silver Member
Wow your loss is amazing well done... Hope you are emjoying the plan
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Insaniti

I ain't tried EE I stick to red/green but still Losing quickly. In 8 weeks I have 3st 6lb off! SW is really good for us men lol. If you can make it to class pls do, I was so Embarrassed to first time I went but so glad. All the girls are great and really help me to do better.

I still need another 3st off and I will do it before I go on holiday in September

lolacola

Silver Member
Wow that's absolutely fantastic, really well done - that's brilliant! :D

Wow that's amazing!! Well done! You should definitely consider joining a class! They're so motivational and a good laugh. Everyone is, or has been there so everyone understands..
How much do you have to loose to get to target? Are you doing exercise as well?
X

Missjlouise

Silver Member
The a group would be an encouragement to you and a milestone of you been able to face your fear ....but to be honest I think you would be a better asset TO the group your loss is amazing and would encourage your whole group ... you are obviously doing everything right and have a great attitude towards your new way of life... wish you lived near me so I could lure you to my group hahah

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support! It is so nice that everyone on here encourages each other, as they say, we are stronger together!

I think it would be great to join a class and I will look to do so. I am obviously missing out on meeting some great people.

Thanks again and good luck on your journey everyone.

Lacurrie said:
Wow that's amazing!! Well done! You should definitely consider joining a class! They're so motivational and a good laugh. Everyone is, or has been there so everyone understands..
How much do you have to loose to get to target? Are you doing exercise as well?
X
Thanks Lacurrie. I will definitely look for a class. I have just another 7 lbs to target! I can't wait! Yes I have been exercising alot. I recently hiked snowdonia and completed a 5k run for cancer research dressed as a chicken.... Lol, I raised £500 too!

Roziee

Gold Member
Wow what an amazing loss- I would love to know what your food diary looks like, exercise regime etc so I can give some tips to m husband.. His losses have been really slow lately.

Rozie

I ain't tried EE I stick to red/green but still Losing quickly. In 8 weeks I have 3st 6lb off! SW is really good for us men lol. If you can make it to class pls do, I was so Embarrassed to first time I went but so glad. All the girls are great and really help me to do better.

I still need another 3st off and I will do it before I go on holiday in September
lol, well done that is a great loss! the last 3 will be off before you know it! yep, it is so nice to enjoy some proper food on this great plan!
keep up the great work!

Roziee

Gold Member
Insaniti said:

3 stones in 8 weeks! What is your secret??

The a group would be an encouragement to you and a milestone of you been able to face your fear ....but to be honest I think you would be a better asset TO the group your loss is amazing and would encourage your whole group ... you are obviously doing everything right and have a great attitude towards your new way of life... wish you lived near me so I could lure you to my group hahah
Thanx missjlouise that is very kind. i do make lots of mistakes, but i really really enjoy all the great food i can eat now, some of it i forgot how tasty it was! good luck with your plan!:)

Wow what an amazing loss- I would love to know what your food diary looks like, exercise regime etc so I can give some tips to m husband.. His losses have been really slow lately.

Rozie
Thanx Roziee. I no longer keep a food diary but i really just indulge in all the tasty free foods! My exercise is quite strict and I do at least 7 hours a week, although sometime after a busy day I dont manage to start running until late (at least it is quiet).
Tell your hubby to keep up the good work and it will speed up again. I really try to concentrate on all the food I am able to eat, rather than the few things that I have to limit.
Good luck and thanx again.:)

Roziee

Gold Member
BigRambo said:
Thanx Roziee. I no longer keep a food diary but i really just indulge in all the tasty free foods! My exercise is quite strict and I do at least 7 hours a week, although sometime after a busy day I dont manage to start running until late (at least it is quiet).
Tell your hubby to keep up the good work and it will speed up again. I really try to concentrate on all the food I am able to eat, rather than the few things that I have to limit.
Good luck and thanx again.:)
I will definately pass on your ips on him :) you are an inspiration to say the leafy.

Congratulations on your loss do ar.

Rozie

Kankles

Silver Member
Wow, amazing. I've been doing SW since jan and I've lost 1stone 9lbs so any advice you can give in my direction would be massively appreciated. My loses have been slow for a while now so to read about your loss, well I think it's fantastic. I've got about 10-14lbs left to lose.

I've slipped in a few green days this week to try them out but usually stick to easy extra.

Help! X