a minimin in our midst???

jigglymum

this is prolly just me, but......
do you ever look round class and wonder if the ppl in ur group are ppl u chat to or see post on minimins??:rolleyes:

especially those who post on the "Tuesday WI" or what ever day.

we do share ideas seen on here in class and i was curious but would never actually ask who was and what they where called on here.

like i said prob just me :p

Someone in my group once asked me if I posted on minimins but I dont know what her user name is on here. She will know its me though coz of the pic, innit...

hehe I have wondered this since joining.
Not sure I want to know =S
Dunno why though.

I have wondered.. or maybe not even at my group but generally in my area.

It suddenly dawned on me the other day that theres a mum who comes to my work who's quite young, with long dark hair.. called allie.

i was like.. no way. Surly not (because she also works in a hospital)

but then i remember thinking allie doesnt have children and as far as i know didnt live anywhere near bristol LOL but it would have been a really odd coincidence!

x

I know of one other fella in our group who reads this forum - not sure if he posts or is even registered. Just cropped up in conversation last week.

I got a PM from someone once who asked had I been in a particular shop in a particular shopping centre that morning. I had!!! She recognised me from my profile photo.... slightly unnerving to be honest lol

that would have really freaked me out!!!

One reason why I don't put my photo on forums!

There is one local forum I use regularly where there is one woman who has some really unpleasant views and opinions. She has a very clear photograph on her postings which I think is brave of her. If I ever see her in town it will be very difficult not to go over and kick her in the shins (and I am normally a very peaceable person!)!!!

Actually having said this- luverick on here, i have just recently found out has a nephew who i used to know very well and im sure could tell one or two very unpleasent stories about me if he wanted too (plus all the rumours that were flying about when i knew him properly) .. and someone else added me on fb who actually works with someone i also know quite well and is best friends with my BIL to be.

Hmmm... id suddenly like to call a confidentiality clause on anything i may share on here. Have never actually thought about this. better stop slagging off my MIL too.

I have no idea if anyone at my group uses MM, but when I was pregnant another girl and I were moaning on a baby forum about rubbish antenatal classes we had both attended that afternoon - turned out we had been at the same one and sitting next to each other LOL.

when I mean elderly, I mean elderly 80's that can bearly walk I could not image them on here, but you never know ;)!

My mother in law is 79, very adept on the internet and is currently losing reasonable amounts of weight using part of the SW principles.

Theres a heck of a lot of "silver surfers" out there - jeez, my mother who is 60 runs a world of warcraft guild and has been playing it longer than I have. The internets for everyone, not just the kiddies :D

My mother in law is 79, very adept on the internet and is currently losing reasonable amounts of weight using part of the SW principles.

Theres a heck of a lot of "silver surfers" out there - jeez, my mother who is 60 runs a world of warcraft guild and has been playing it longer than I have. The internets for everyone, not just the kiddies :D

our GM's dad plays i think hes about the same age as my dad, mid 60's levels like a demon puts me to shame lol

Woo that's impressive! /flex

I play too! :D Not looking forward to work on the 7th of December for obvious reasons ;)

Back