A month break...starting afresh. 25/4/12

scorpiod

Hi all,

I started slimming world back in August last year and only ever managed to lose just over a stone, but I had lost that mindset and apart from the first two weeks, I was never 100% on plan.

So, I went back to group last night, after having a month break, and I am ready to start again!

Start weight - 16st 4.5

Hoping to eventually get to 9st 4 eek!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

B - two slices of toasted wm bread, 2 fried eggs, an apple.

L - homemade meatballs and sauce (roasted red pepper, courgette, onion, garlic, passata) penne pasta.

T - roasted chicken leg quarter, boiled New potatoes, veg (will check what frozen veg but x2)

HeA - 300ml sk milk
HeB - 2 slices wm bread
Snacks - fruit, fruit and more fruit.
Syns - 0

Coffee break today. I have decided to alternate between milk and cheese for my HeA which means no coffee :(

B - porridge made with water, chopped banana and strawberries.

L - mince and onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn and baked beans.

T - lamb steaks, mashed potatoes, carrots and Swede.

HeA - 45g Rf cheddar.
HeB - 35g porridge oats.

Snacks - ham, boiled eggs, chopped red peppers, tomatoes.

Syns - 2 tbs salad cream (5)

I know what it is now....Chicken tikka pathia and cheesy garlic bread, my usual takeaway order. Wonder if I should just get it and flexiSyn it???

I know what it is now....Chicken tikka pathia and cheesy garlic bread, my usual takeaway order. Wonder if I should just get it and flexiSyn it???

I've only flexisyn'd once, so I am no expert on this!! How many syn's does it work out in total (roughly) if you were to eat it?

Roughly 15/16syns for the curry (small portion so may be a little less) and cheesy garlic bread is 14syns per 100g grams....it is an 11in one that I usually eat all of :mad:

Well, I have had it, and feel much better, although slightly guilty.

Not to worry though, I will be 100% back on track from tomorrow and not have any syns now until WI.

Some time you just need to eat what you fancy and then be good the rest of the week, I find if I really really want something and don't have it I start to gorge on just abt anything. Hope you have a better day tmrw x

I always find if I try not to have any syns I then end up bingeing, whereas of I used my syns as required I wouldn't have, if that makes sense??

Hope you have a good week xxx

Yes that does make sense! :)
Today has been much better.

35g crunchy bran HeB with milk from heA.

Lamb steaks, jacket potato, baked beans.

1 very thin slice of birthday cake. 8syns ?

Not sure what to have for tea yet....salad maybe.

Ended up having a huge fruit salad. Pineapple, mango, melon, kiwi and grapes. Planned tomorrows meals already.

HeA - 375ml sk milk
HeB - 35g porridge oats , 1 wm co-op pitta

B - porridge mixed with blueberries, raspberries and banana.

L - spicy bns and sweet potato soup

T - sw donner meat, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, garlic and mint sauce made with 0% Greek yogurt.

Snacks - fruit salad.

Aiming for no Syns at all.

Green day again today

B - Melon, Watermelon and grapes

L - Spicy bns and sweet potato soup, apple, pear

T - Jacket Potato, baked beans, sw ham and tomato quiche, salad.

HeA - 375ml sk milk / 45g R/F cheddar cheese
HeB - 1 WM co-op pitta bread

Syns - 1 choc chip tracker bar (6)

When you said you had to go without coffee so you could have your cheese as a HEa...why don't you split your HEa 150ml sk milk and 22.5g of cheese. Then you can have best of both worlds and still having all your HEa.

It's what I do so I can have milk in my tea...especially if i'm having cheese burger or somthing for tea. Saves me synning either the milk or cheese :)

B - fruit

L - superspeed soup

T - egg fried rice

HeA - 375ml sk milk
HeB - 1 co-op wm pitta

Snacks - fruit salad

Back