a much better day!!

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
hi all,

I am feeling much better today. i had a good sleep. and off to Dance rehearsals later so my mind will be occupied this evening.

Although i said yesterday i wanted to re-feed for a week. i decided to carry on with TFR. i have the maintenence stuff, but seem to have accumilated TFR sachets will keep me going for the week.

Feeling much more optimistic i have come this far, and am nor over the half way mark. the end is near. there will soon be a newer me.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Kerry.

Great news that you've decided to stay on the LT train, you've done so well up to now. Over half way must feel great, it's shows all that hard work and determination.

Dance rehearsals? Are you a dancer? I'd love to go to dance lessons. There are dance classes near were I live and I've been trying to coax my OH to go and he's having none of it. I told him only real men dance haha.

Great news Kerry!!!

Its great to see a more upbeat post from you xxxx

Hey Kerry,

Glad you've decided to stick to TFR - it will be worth it in the end, and you're doing so well! Have fun at dance class!

x

Well done and good luck!!

xx

Hi Kerry,
good for you, what a difference 24 hours can make eh! Hope you do well this week, take it easy and come on here if you feel the need for a rant. Best of luck.
Doirin

Dance rehearsals? Are you a dancer?

I do work with a dance school and company, we had to do a presentation to try and get christmas caberet bookings at the local mansion house tonight.i am training to teach too. but no way was i going to do dance exams at nearly 19 stone.

I help do the stage management on performaces, but do join in the classes with the company. i love it. just wish i looked like the rest of the girls in the group. but they are all amazingly good and a great support.

Its nice to have good days thats what gets you through the bad ! i feel.
keep you smile broad and hope the coming weeks are as good

:D

Debz x

I'm glad you've decided to stick at it. We've all had our up-days & down-days, but the lovely people on here have always got me through the 'low' days. But ultimately you have to do what YOU want to do- it's your life, and you're the only one that can get to where you want to go- i.e. a slimmer, healthier, happier you! We can only help you on the way?
((HUGS))

What a fantastic job - I'm so very jealous! I love Dance.

Lovely to hear you been back to your positive self.

Back